Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

  1. #1

    Default Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Want to ask if there is any good Backpacker hotels in Bugis for Student? I got a friend from denmark. she is may be coming to stay for a week before chinese new year next year I hope. coming alone. So I was thinking of putting her around town like Bugis at least she can go and walk around and eat when she have the time.

    I am trying not to get out of bugis zone if can for the hotel....

    BACKPACKER hotel only. XD

  2. #2

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Can try the New 7th Storey Hotel.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Here is one right at the heart of the Bugis area where Liang Seah Street
    is. The place is just opposite Parco Bugis Junction.

    Here is a back view of the hotel for backpacker.


  5. #5

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus View Post
    Want to ask if there is any good Backpacker hotels in Bugis for Student? I got a friend from denmark. she is may be coming to stay for a week before chinese new year next year I hope. coming alone. So I was thinking of putting her around town like Bugis at least she can go and walk around and eat when she have the time.

    I am trying not to get out of bugis zone if can for the hotel....

    BACKPACKER hotel only. XD

    wah, you plan so early in advance.
    outside bugis can check out www.betelbox.com
    which is cheaper.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Upper Room
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Quote Originally Posted by roche View Post
    wah, you plan so early in advance.
    outside bugis can check out www.betelbox.com
    which is cheaper.
    I highly recommend Betel box too. Many positives feedback.

  7. #7
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Okay there is one I notice that is next to one of my work place at Bugis Village. Hope the pictures helps you locate it. They also have a website if you want to find out more
    www.bugisbackpackers.com. Hope this helps......




  8. #8

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Okay there is one I notice that is next to one of my work place at Bugis Village. Hope the pictures helps you locate it. They also have a website if you want to find out more
    www.bugisbackpackers.com. Hope this helps......



    yeah want there just now. the place looks very run down. And like they do not bother at all. the door look spoilted too

  9. #9

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    http://www.hangouthotels.com/

    Hangout Hotels looks like a nice place, but its not near Bugis.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Quote Originally Posted by leicamp View Post
    http://www.hangouthotels.com/

    Hangout Hotels looks like a nice place, but its not near Bugis.
    Read about this backpackers hotel too, looks quite cool!

  11. #11
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Backpacker Hotel in Bugis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus View Post
    yeah want there just now. the place looks very run down. And like they do not bother at all. the door look spoilted too
    Well it was a good thing you did abit of footwork and found that out for yourself. Well good luck in any case to finding an ideal one that is around that vicinity man....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •