Thread: Old Changi Hospital

Default Old Changi Hospital

Hi,

Anyone know if Old Changi Hospital is accessible for photoshoots?

Been to Old French Embassy (off Gallop Road) earlier today and was chased out by SLA officers for trespassing. Damned fast somemore.. was in there for less than 15 mins and the patrol car pulled up.

Alternatively, anyone has any suggestion for such old abandoned locations?

Thanks!

Default Re: Old Changi Hospital

SLA or a security officers? big difference leh!
    But i am surprised that they are so on! the last time i was there, i actually think there was a whole group of ppl with models and those lights there shooting! I meant they actually went for a few hours... cause I was there for about an hour myself.

They were from Singapore Land Authority, not police or cisco.. that building is under care of SLA that's why.. national day, also so on.. i was in recce-ing the place and next thing i know i saw the vehicle pulled up and 2 officers came out...

If they work on national day, i guess sundays also they sure on duty too.. what's so important about that place anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    They were from Singapore Land Authority, not police or cisco.. that building is under care of SLA that's why.. national day, also so on.. i was in recce-ing the place and next thing i know i saw the vehicle pulled up and 2 officers came out...

If they work on national day, i guess sundays also they sure on duty too.. what's so important about that place anyway?

firstly,

the land does not belong to u or me. it belongs to the government, i think.

secondly,

u're trespassing and u're liable to be charged.

thirdly,

u can do anything but dun get caught.

i reckoned u're spotted by the neighbours OR by some of the hidden security cameras.

OCH is the same, sadly.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

yeah it's under the care of SLA. but they usually employ security companies to look after the property.

I think they either 1) don't want ppl to make use of the places to do illegal things, or 2) they just don't want ppl to destroy the place before they can destroy it themselves.

well... there is always on old house in Punggol.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    ahh.. that one.. is it really an abandoned house or just ruins? sorry, hvnt been there nor seen any of the photos b4

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    That is under SLA too

Hi,

Anyone know if Old Changi Hospital is accessible for photoshoots?

Been to Old French Embassy (off Gallop Road) earlier today and was chased out by SLA officers for trespassing. Damned fast somemore.. was in there for less than 15 mins and the patrol car pulled up.

Alternatively, anyone has any suggestion for such old abandoned locations?

Thanks!
    Yes, OCH is accessible. Been there very recently.