Thread: Anyone received some kind of spam phonecall for photography/makeover lately?

Default Anyone received some kind of spam phonecall for photography/makeover lately?

As per title.

Suspect someone is leeching phone numbers from B&S

Default Re: Anyone received some kind of spam phonecall for photography/makeover lately?

I receive one such phone call last week. Just wonder where they get my mobile numbers.

Default Re: Anyone received some kind of spam phonecall for photography/makeover lately?

Was it an "invitation" of some grand opening of their studio or something along those lines? I was like Hello. I am a guy. And I am a photographer. I don't need your makeover service and 2 free pictures.

i had 2 calls like that over the past year. And I've not post my no. in B&S so far thyough

Yeap got them about two weeks ago. Another photo studio following Naughty By Nature's style.

you must be their 'LUCKY' winner ?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=299052

Haha. The FRREEEE MAKEOVERS!**

** Includes Session with Consultant to convince you to buy some more makeover packages.