Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Not Pleasant But Pressure To Have Expensive Equipment.

Originally posted by Zerstorer
    Not certain about the last point though. The std dev noise tests on Dpreview never performed a direct comparison. But extrapolating from past tests of the S2vsD60vsD100 and looking at the D60vs10D, it seems that the S2Pro might still have the edge....won't know until someone does a head to head.
    its not just noise levels and resolution, its the Fuji Colour skin tones better than D60 and probably 10D as well (since people seem to be complaining about 10D colour...) So it depends on what you're using your camera for, Brides or Bird Park....

Originally posted by erwinx
    its not just noise levels and resolution, its the Fuji Colour skin tones better than D60 and probably 10D as well (since people seem to be complaining about 10D colour...) So it depends on what you're using your camera for, Brides or Bird Park....
    yeah that's what I meant by subjective lor...

/DOUSE THIS THREAD THOROUGHLY WITH WATER FIRST
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Originally posted by erwinx
    OT, i was one of those who initially complained about 10D colour. But I've learned to let the camera handle the job by setting WB to auto, and tweaking the colour in PS. Actually AWB is pretty good, and tweaking is minimal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12