Thread: SonyEricsson T100

Default SonyEricsson T100

Got an offer to upgrade my Nokia 3330 to this HP for free (from M1). Is it worth upgrading? Smaller and lighter, but I'll have to get another set of hands-free kit.

Kindred - any advice?

Thanks.

I also use 3330 (a free hp converted from CDMA one more year ago) from M1, so am I elligible for this promotion?

Should be. My Nokia 3330 is the free upgrade from CDMA also. Didn't you receive the SMS and letter offering the upgrade?

Originally posted by StreetShooter
    Should be. My Nokia 3330 is the free upgrade from CDMA also. Didn't you receive the SMS and letter offering the upgrade?
    Really? ok will check mail tonight. Was in a mess after I moved. hey M1 is so generous huh? Any good of this small phone?

im quite interested in the T100 becos its really slim n light (light on the wallet too). I oni need a basic phone that i can call n SMS.

however, one fren of mine complained abt its user-interface n keypad... perhaps juz need some time to get used to it.

as a t100 user, here's a few points to take note if u'r getting one:

- short battery life
    - the interface is 10 times slower than a nokia
    - it cannot send/receive picture messages in a format understandable to other phones like nokia
    - keypad may be a little bit hard to press
    - only show latest miss/receive call information

if the above mentioned drawbacks is not an issue, or u just wan a phone to make calls/send sms, u can consider this offer.