Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

  1. #1

    Default PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    De Predator Presents:

    Cecilia



    Candice



    Novie




    Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout

    Date: 18th Aug 2007 (Saturday)
    Duration : 2pm to 5pm. (3hrs)
    Location: Outdoor (Only made know to those who confirms booking)
    Outfits: 1 outfits for each hour, total 3 outfits per model.
    No. of Photogs: Min 9 photographers, max 12 photographers.
    Ratio: Photogs will be split into 3 groups, each group has an hour with one of the models. Then rotate till all three groups completed with all 3 models.
    Price: $85.00

    Please Note:
    1. Kindly PM or email me with your name/nick and mobile number to register;
    2. Booking Confirmation : Only upon payment is made in full. Payment details will be sent to you via SMS once you register.
    3. Location details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
    4. My email : ellustrator@yahoo.com

    Slots Available:
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.


    Please book your seats early... seeya.

  2. #2

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Nice photo of Candice at the beach. I wonder if you had the consent of the photographer to use that photo? If you didn't, pls kindly refrain from leeching.

  3. #3

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Relax, Bro.

    I know. I getting new pix from her. This is all she sent to me.. I dont even know who took that, it could be herself. No names of photographer on it...

    Cool.. I know the rules..


    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Nice photo of Candice at the beach. I wonder if you had the consent of the photographer to use that photo? If you didn't, pls kindly refrain from leeching.

  4. #4

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Upzzzzz

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    De Predator Presents:

    Cecilia



    Candice



    Novie




    Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout

    Date: 18th Aug 2007 (Saturday)
    Duration : 2pm to 5pm. (3hrs)
    Location: Outdoor (Only made know to those who confirms booking)
    Outfits: 1 outfits for each hour, total 3 outfits per model.
    No. of Photogs: Min 9 photographers, max 12 photographers.
    Ratio: Photogs will be split into 3 groups, each group has an hour with one of the models. Then rotate till all three groups completed with all 3 models.
    Price: $85.00

    Please Note:
    1. Kindly PM or email me with your name/nick and mobile number to register;
    2. Booking Confirmation : Only upon payment is made in full. Payment details will be sent to you via SMS once you register.
    3. Location details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
    4. My email : ellustrator@yahoo.com

    Slots Available:
    1. Lightworkz (Reserve)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.


    Please book your seats early... seeya.

  5. #5

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Relax, Bro.

    I know. I getting new pix from her. This is all she sent to me.. I dont even know who took that, it could be herself. No names of photographer on it...

    Cool.. I know the rules..


    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Nice photo of Candice at the beach. I wonder if you had the consent of the photographer to use that photo? If you didn't, pls kindly refrain from leeching.

  6. #6

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Relax, Bro.

    I know. I getting new pix from her. This is all she sent to me.. I dont even know who took that, it could be herself. No names of photographer on it...

    Cool.. I know the rules..
    I'm the photographer who took it. And you most certainly don't have my consent to use it.

    No name of photographer on it??? Perhaps you should have taken a closer look on the barcode on the bottom right of the photo.

    As an organizer, your actions are rather unprofessional. Pls remove my photo immediately.

  7. #7

    Default Re: PrettyFaces - Bikini cum Beach Wear Shootout on 18 Aug 07 (pm)

    Dont worry it will be removed.. Anyway, the resolution she sent me was not enough to enable me to zoom in to see that barcode of your..

    So chill..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    I'm the photographer who took it. And you most certainly don't have my consent to use it.

    No name of photographer on it??? Perhaps you should have taken a closer look on the barcode on the bottom right of the photo.

    As an organizer, your actions are rather unprofessional. Pls remove my photo immediately.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •