Thread: Maltilda`s House

Blog Entries

Default Maltilda`s House

Hi anyone noe if the above mentioned place is still avaliable for shooting? Or has it been fenced off? If so any brudders can recommand me any other place somewhat similar to the one above? Coz i wanna shoot some pics wif the eerie feeling

Default Re: Maltilda`s House

You still can shoot the exterior, but if you want to go in cannot.

Another really eerie place is Istana Woodneuk, interior AND exterior are creepy, very fun place though. Not sure if it's still open, but last I heard has been rendered relatively inaccessible?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

Another really eerie place is Istana Woodneuk, interior AND exterior are creepy, very fun place though. Not sure if it's still open, but last I heard has been rendered relatively inaccessible?
    Ok thx,i will go check it out bt keep the suggestions for eerie places coming,always gd to have more choices lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Ok thx,i will go check it out bt keep the suggestions for eerie places coming,always gd to have more choices lol
    Are cemeteries eerie enough for you? Loads of them, sometimes if you're lucky you might get "paranormal" orbs, which are I don't know, probably lens flare, teehee.

There is some old French embassy I know of located near the Istana Woodneuk area (general region - Botanic Gardens Tyrsall Road.

vince123123
    Guests

What happens if you try to go in?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post

Got mutant zombies crawl out of the ground and try to eat your leg.

No la, has been fenced up, Matilda House anyways. You can try to climb, but of course there is this huge sign saying that Trepassers Will Be Persecuted, my advice is to be good boys and girls. =)

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Matilda will shoot you,survivors will be shot again

vince123123
    Guests

I think I'll slay Matilda before that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Matilda will shoot you,survivors will be shot again

The last time i went some mths back, there a part of the fencing near the side entrance has been cut open, so my friend and i just went in to shoot.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Hi anyone noe if the above mentioned place is still avaliable for shooting? Or has it been fenced off? If so any brudders can recommand me any other place somewhat similar to the one above? Coz i wanna shoot some pics wif the eerie feeling
    I've done Matilda's Outdoor shoot before. It's located at Punggol End Area. IF you heard of that place. It's kind good senery to me..

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolengster View Post
    I've done Matilda's Outdoor shoot before. It's located at Punggol End Area. IF you heard of that place. It's kind good senery to me..
    It's just located at the open field next to the Punggol LRT and bus interchange.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

if i'm not wrong there is a hole in the fence
    Nikon!
    flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littlejt View Post
    if i'm not wrong there is a hole in the fence
    Hmmm wonder if they patched up the hole already? Anyone went recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Hmmm wonder if they patched up the hole already? Anyone went recently?
    Let me reiterate that the sign saying Trepassers will be persecuted is still there last I went.

Despite the fact that yes, the roads around the Mathilda House area, I think you can lie down there and fart for 20 minutes without having any car run over you.. I think it's best that it is made clear that people who go inside DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.

Won't want CS to get into any untold sort of trouble, would we? =)

Yes the signage is still there but still my friend and i took the risk of going in. Spent around an hr there before leaving. By the way there very few pple pass by.