Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bicycle With Lic Number Plate

Default Re: Bicycle With Lic Number Plate

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't share your cynicism nor your confidence. I am a part of society, but I don't think the people around me are so bad. They are not angels, but certainly not as decadent and spoilt as you describe. Also, I am a driver, and I know that the rules are not that simple.
    Don't apologize - I have no problem if people have a different opinion. But from my own observation, yes, an awful lot of Singapore's inhabitants are spoilt, inconsiderate brats.

Not all rules are that simple - e.g., the finer differences between white/yellow single/double straight/zigzag lines on the road. But, even if one doesn't know what the zigzag line means, anyone with half a brain should be able to realize that parking your car on/at a pedestrian crossings is a big no-no - and frankly, people who cannot think that far shouldn't be considered mentally fit to bear the responsibility of operating/maneuvring heavy, high-power machinery (such as cars).

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf View Post
    Don't apologize - I have no problem if people have a different opinion. But from my own observation, yes, an awful lot of Singapore's inhabitants are spoilt, inconsiderate brats.

Not all rules are that simple - e.g., the finer differences between white/yellow single/double straight/zigzag lines on the road. But, even if one doesn't know what the zigzag line means, anyone with half a brain should be able to realize that parking your car on/at a pedestrian crossings is a big no-no - and frankly, people who cannot think that far shouldn't be considered mentally fit to bear the responsibility of operating/maneuvring heavy, high-power machinery (such as cars).
    I agreed with both of you.

I think the society is such. It will take a long time for us to be just like some of the more developed societies.

Sometimes when we are not in the right frame of mind we do stupid thing and when we are alert, we are more sensible... so???

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Actually if the bicycle parking lots at those MRT are taken out, more blocking on pavement etc... the cyclist amount sure goes down. Ever now and then got honk by those cyclist n they are riding FAST! If they ride slow, they should able to avoid other but they ride too fast, should be on the road instead.

Till now no one dare to stop them n ask them to get down. Think police side should send out few plain clothes, block the road n if kenna honk, stop them n fine them, they sure scare liao.
    Education.. education and education telling telling and telling reminder reminder and reminder... than fine fine and fine

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Can somebody upload a pic of the Number Plate...
    How about a receipt?
    I stated a new thread for that.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    How about a receipt?
    I stated a new thread for that.
    Sorry. I dont understand you.

It may be a foolish question but if I dont ask, I will be a fool forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Sorry. I dont understand you.

It may be a foolish question but if I dont ask, I will be a fool forever!
    What he meant was ...how about he post a picture of the receipt that was used as part of registering your old bicycle licence. What he did was he started another THREAD to show that picture..

here is the link : http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305319

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    What he meant was ...how about he post a picture of the receipt that was used as part of registering your old bicycle licence. What he did was he started another THREAD to show that picture..

here is the link : http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305319
    Tks Sam.... nice pic and the year was 1960...

Show of hands who is born b4 1960......

Yes, that was what I meant.

However if you wish to really see the license plate, just go to antique shops. Very sure they have it, I seen it before.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post

Yes, that was what I meant.

However if you wish to really see the license plate, just go to antique shops. Very sure they have it, I seen it before.
    Hi thanks... saw the Number plate posted by 'deckard'

Yappy and happy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234