Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photo Request

Default Re: Photo Request

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    yes,
    if the photos from TFCD session "can't make it", it's waste of time doing it.

money is very important, so are the portfolio.. (that apply on photographers and models)
    very true indeed...and Of cos, not only photographers & models are important, i think the make ups, weather, person's luck etc etc counts in too..

In whole general, photos or no photos, money or no money, obligated or not obligated really depends.. depends on the agreement between the model & photographer... Models can request for copies of photos when no agreement is made between both parties, and photographers also can choose not to give.. No body can force anyone to do anything for any reasons. Mind me again, i wasnt demanding i was only requesting. Models who always ask for photos, are mainly for portfolios & memories (If those models would like to have), i think there's another reason for models to look at the pics is, models actually can learn from the pics about thier angles & poses & expressions and, grows.

Models & photographers are a pair that cant u cant do without. Models need good pics for portfolio for more jobs, photographer need good pics to build portfolio for more jobs and free shoots from some models, i guess there's models that will needs to do portfolio or update portfolio will be willing to do it free be it new model or not.. For both models & photographers, good photos will eventually create a reputation & story behind of both individuals. So since model & photographers needs each other so much at different times different purpose different reasons, then i think it's up to the 2 indivuduals requests and willingness..

Anyway y would uncle scare me away?? I'm an auntie eventually also dun u know?? hahahaha. I'm a pro???? who says i'm a pro?? I'm not.. Putting me in the pro section will probly kill me.. Looking for my pics cos i'm one of those models that always like to ask for photos which i listed above. Yes i do have a portfolio but like what catchlights mention portfolio have to be created & updated after a period of time to make photographers & models up to date with the new generations advcances. Well, those pro models outside will be willing to do free shoots when they need to change a new portfolio, i'm sure there'll be some nice pro models out there who does.. Electrifying dancers??? Means we looks like kena electric shock when we dance??? Hahahaha.. We're just dancers..

Quote Originally Posted by judyvein View Post
    In whole general, photos or no photos, money or no money, obligated or not obligated really depends.. depends on the agreement between the model & photographer... Models can request for copies of photos when no agreement is made between both parties, and photographers also can choose not to give.. No body can force anyone to do anything for any reasons. Mind me again, i wasnt demanding i was only requesting. Models who always ask for photos, are mainly for portfolios & memories (If those models would like to have), i think there's another reason for models to look at the pics is, models actually can learn from the pics about thier angles & poses & expressions and, grows.

Models & photographers are a pair that cant u cant do without. Models need good pics for portfolio for more jobs, photographer need good pics to build portfolio for more jobs and free shoots from some models, i guess there's models that will needs to do portfolio or update portfolio will be willing to do it free be it new model or not.. For both models & photographers, good photos will eventually create a reputation & story behind of both individuals. So since model & photographers needs each other so much at different times different purpose different reasons, then i think it's up to the 2 indivuduals requests and willingness..

Anyway y would uncle scare me away?? I'm an auntie eventually also dun u know?? hahahaha. I'm a pro???? who says i'm a pro?? I'm not.. Putting me in the pro section will probly kill me.. Looking for my pics cos i'm one of those models that always like to ask for photos which i listed above. Yes i do have a portfolio but like what catchlights mention portfolio have to be created & updated after a period of time to make photographers & models up to date with the new generations advcances. Well, those pro models outside will be willing to do free shoots when they need to change a new portfolio, i'm sure there'll be some nice pro models out there who does.. Electrifying dancers??? Means we looks like kena electric shock when we dance??? Hahahaha.. We're just dancers..
    Well said

Judy is a nice model with very attractive eyes. Those at the Nikon Mega Outing would know.

I really enjoyed working with you that day
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Well said

Judy is a nice model with very attractive eyes. Those at the Nikon Mega Outing would know.

I really enjoyed working with you that day
    Thank you!! i enjoyed too..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234