Thread: handphone help !!

Default handphone help !!

Hi guys, i spoil my HP when playing water bombing and the water gets into the HP. so now is a bit haywire and shutting off by itself every 3 mins... -_-"

i need some advise regarding getting a new HP...

1) I like to change to starhub from M1 as i already using maxonline and cable TV. so it can reduce the bill
    2) i like to retain the rights to my present number if i were to change (important)
    3) which nokia HP is durable and rugged and can take abused. camera is not required. Just need basic function
    4) Is starhub good ??

and any other advices will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Default Re: handphone help !!

30+ liao still play waterbomb...

1) not our problem... go go go, buy buy buy...
    2) rights are yours, u can pay to retain number...
    3) 1 that can sustain waterbombing?
    4) iirc all 3 telco are about the same, some say one is better than the other... but not really noticable now...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    30+ liao still play waterbomb...

1) not our problem... go go go, buy buy buy...
    2) rights are yours, u can pay to retain number...
    3) 1 that can sustain waterbombing?
    4) iirc all 3 telco are about the same, some say one is better than the other... but not really noticable now...
    ya loh, hahaha, young at heart mah

2) So i can retain the number permanently ?? or izzit some kind of call divert ???
    3) Ya, that will probably be a bonus
    4) i need more info, some ppl claimed Starhub is not good.

1) Comex coming...may have offers.. free this free that...maybe free basic good handphones
    2) yes you may.
    3) all phones are good if the phone is kept safe in a PLASTIC BAG when u play water bomb lah..water / seawater corrodes the electronic chips inside siah.
    4) Is starhub good ?? ..hmm.... I am using Starhub for donkey years...the only no-good was in year 2000, Starhub has no alliance with France telecom. I am only idiot who cannot use the phone....! (no roaming service).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    ya loh, hahaha, young at heart mah

2) So i can retain the number permanently ?? or izzit some kind of call divert ???
    3) Ya, that will probably be a bonus
    4) i need more info, some ppl claimed Starhub is not good.

4) thats long ago lah... some say go outskirt of sg will have receiving problem... but they should have solved it by now... i not using starhub so dun trust me on this.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    1) Comex coming...may have offers.. free this free that...maybe free basic good handphones
    2) yes you may.
    3) all phones are good if the phone is kept safe in a PLASTIC BAG when u play water bomb lah..water / seawater corrodes the electronic chips inside siah.
    4) Is starhub good ?? ..hmm.... I am using Starhub for donkey years...the only no-good was in year 2000, Starhub has no alliance with France telecom. I am only idiot who cannot use the phone....! (no roaming service).
    1) cant wait till then, need to get new 1 today... -_-" or at least this week...
    2) ok thanks !
    3) want to get 1 that is extreme durable, heard some sophisticated HP can be damaged easily...
    4) oh ok, ya, roaming will be cool
    somehow with my M1 phone, i can get connection in HK,Malaysia and even India i think. Which is really cool. Starhub got this kind of service ??

@DEL
    will wait for more feedback

1) cant wait till then, need to get new 1 today... -_-" or at least this week...
    2) ok thanks !
    3) want to get 1 that is extreme durable, heard some sophisticated HP can be damaged easily...
    4) oh ok, ya, roaming will be cool
    somehow with my M1 phone, i can get connection in HK,Malaysia and even India i think. Which is really cool. Starhub got this kind of service ??

@DEL
    will wait for more feedback
    hongkong with M1 line? this is funny leh... my M1 just hit JB area then gone liao... change to their local network... yours can reach until hongkong & india somemore... wat plan u use? wat hp u use, antenna strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hongkong with M1 line? this is funny leh... my M1 just hit JB area then gone liao... change to their local network... yours can reach until hongkong & india somemore... wat plan u use? wat hp u use, antenna strength?
    i mean its roaming lah... if my HP is that good, i die die dont want to change man. haha.

ok, anyway, im doing some research now but confused over some of the talk plans and phones.

i think these few candidates are selected
    Nokia N95 - 800++
    O2 XDA Graphite 400++
    Sony Ericsson W880i 300++

3G PowerValue 100 $25.68 w/GST

any suggestion ??

2) i like to retain the rights to my present number if i were to change (important)
    This one is gonna give you some problems because the current number portability is not real one (it's some kind of call forwarding trick). The True Number Portability will only be available next year.

Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    This one is gonna give you some problems because the current number portability is not real one (it's some kind of call forwarding trick). The True Number Portability will only be available next year.
    yes!! thats what im looking for... think i cant change my HP provider yet... have to stick with M1... for the time been.

3) which nokia HP is durable and rugged and can take abused. camera is not required. Just need basic function
    Try this
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Try this
    ok thanks ! will take this into consideration