Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ugly Singaporean Blues

Default Re: Ugly Singaporean Blues

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Road rage cannot be explained... Sometimes I get so angry, which is not my normal temperament. I've seen that with my friends too. That is, they become completely different people behind the wheel.
    They are like this behind wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    actually i mean TS =) .. judging little time beng and then take photo to protest seems like a rude act too. the little time beng may really not knowing someone is waiting for the seat =) even he saw TS standing. Just my opinion =)
    oh i was thinking how u kno me so well? hahaa...

sometimes when bump into unpleasant situations its not easy to b nice & smiley.

ever tot how would any1 react to a pack of mad dogs charging at u thinking u r d nx meal? patt d head & say "nice doggies"?

well, not Singaporean only.

today on my way home on Bus 138. the ang-mohs each occupy a 2-seater seat (facing each other one), sprawled their legs across their seats and chatting happily.

Guess what, the bus is so full and the ladies are standing beside him. When I got up the bus, i saw and purposely move towards their seats and gave a good eye-to-eye glare at them. They realized and quickly put their legs down. Me and another lady cooly just sat down and gave them periodic stern look during the journey.. they both immediately close their eyes and pretend to sleep..

hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

i wonder when i drive n wear this mask , wat will happen to the road rage.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post

today on my way home on Bus 138. the ang-mohs each occupy a 2-seater seat (facing each other one), sprawled their legs across their seats and chatting happily.

Guess what, the bus is so full and the ladies are standing beside him. When I got up the bus, i saw and purposely move towards their seats and gave a good eye-to-eye glare at them. They realized and quickly put their legs down. Me and another lady cooly just sat down and gave them periodic stern look during the journey.. they both immediately close their eyes and pretend to sleep..

hmm....
    You should see how some people lean their backs against the mrt poles during rush hour. I'll ram my hand down the bar into their backs or hold the bar with my knuckles aiming at their back when there's a gap. They lean back, feel the 'pain' and usually stop leaning liao.

Or some (not ALL i must emphasise) ladies who cross their legs on the crowded train with their legs pointing out, so she's occupying one seat and one standing space at same time.

Complain so much for what? If it's in your face, deal with it directily. Don't come on this forum and complain. As if coming in here to complain will have rectified the situation there and then.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post

hmm....
    Be honest with yourself - would you have done the same if it had been two Bangladeshi workers instead of two Ang-Mohs ?

Maybe they misinterpreted your behaviour as desperate/opportune moves to befriend them.

Instead of inviting you to sit next to them, they closed their eyes to signal their non-interest and for any unpropagatable aunties to get off their sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

They look like that... yes... but they also swear in hokkien.

Quote Originally Posted by Portraits of Nature View Post
    Be honest with yourself - would you have done the same if it had been two Bangladeshi workers instead of two Ang-Mohs ?

Maybe they misinterpreted your behaviour as desperate/opportune moves to befriend them.

Instead of inviting you to sit next to them, they closed their eyes to signal their non-interest and for any unpropagatable aunties to get off their sight.
    erhh..so sad meh..btw, their wives are sitting behind them....

Removed
    Last edited by nottipiglet; 10th August 2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Settled with Vendor

does this mean d going is getting a little rough in life?

or is there no place for any grace on our tiny red (hot-temperate) dot? or is it our national psyche? rat-race induced life over d yrs?

Life is pain. But we are more aware of ourselves and each other, we might live to a ripe old age. No more kampung days were neighbours are friends.
    Do anything to get 'one step' ahead.
    Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis of a government
    Flickr

I think

Sion is going to surprise us with some Afghan werewolf series soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123