Thread: Powergrip for *istDL?

Default Powergrip for *istDL?

question, any idea if there is a 3rd party Powergrip for *istDL? I'm looking for a powergrip, because somehow the weight of my camera is not proportion already if i put Flash and a my macro lens.

Default Re: Powergrip for *istDL?

You can check out Ownuser from Taiwan. Not too sure, but don't think it is available in shops here. There is a Malaysia ebay seller that you can try.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailSeeker View Post
    question, any idea if there is a 3rd party Powergrip for *istDL? I'm looking for a powergrip, because somehow the weight of my camera is not proportion already if i put Flash and a my macro lens.
    hi bro..any luck in getting the grip? i thought of getting one too cos the grip of ist DL somehow too small for my big hand...
    btw.. did u shoot all your nice pic with ist DL?

@tionghan
    Yes bro, all of my photos are came from my *ISTDL.. maybe next year I will upgrade my body.. Its better to upgrade on Lens first.. :-)
    Still hunting for local powergrip.. if any..
    Last edited by TrailSeeker; 9th August 2007 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailSeeker View Post
    @tionghan
    Yes bro, all of my photos are came from my *ISTDL.. maybe next year I will upgrade my body.. Its better to upgrade on Lens first.. :-)
    Still hunting for local powergrip.. if any..
    power bro so we update each other and do a 'MO" if we ever come across any

Saw the Ownuser grip for other cameras available at K13 in Peninsular but didn't see the one for Pentax. Helped to check, I briefly asked the young boss and he say they can order and it will take 1-2 days to arrive.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Saw the Ownuser grip for other cameras available at K13 in Peninsular but didn't see the one for Pentax. Helped to check, I briefly asked the young boss and he say they can order and it will take 1-2 days to arrive.

good luck.
    thanks man..

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post

good luck.
    I have read somewhere that OP has them for about SGD 200. How much is k13 selling anyway?
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by the mac 13 View Post
    I have read somewhere that OP has them for about SGD 200. How much is k13 selling anyway?
    I didn't check the price but the prices for other brands i saw there range from $168 - $198.

Last edited by TrailSeeker; 13th August 2007 at 12:51 PM.