Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FORMULA 1™ Magyar Nagydíj 2007. (5 Aug.)

Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Magyar Nagydíj 2007. (5 Aug.)

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    the fuel pumping incident is damn stupid from what i see. because of this, Massa took another back step in the title chase.
    I dun really know what happened. I only know that they forget to pump fuel. That is downright stupid to the core! It is like a footballer forgetting to wear his boots!

the fuel pumping incident is damn stupid from what i see. because of this, Massa took another back step in the title chase.
    Honest mistake!

Whatever incident happend has happen. Let's move on to the next race.

Ferrari will be very strong in the next race in Turkey.

Hopefully it will turn out to be another classic showdown with the 2 main rivals, McLaren vs Ferrari.

What's your guys prediction. Massa will definately step up a gear to retain his Turkey title but looking at the current standing, would Ferrari give first team orders to let Kimi run for pole and also the champion position?

As we can see the 2 boys (Hamilton & Alonso) are trying to capatilize for the championship points at the current situation although both of them are not speaking with each other. Kimi better get his act together if he wants to give a shot at this year's F1 championship standings.
    Last edited by Godzilla Invades; 6th August 2007 at 02:54 PM.

The whole situation is getting more and more interesting as news continues to pour about what happened during the weekend.

Check this out, in case you haven't already ...

******Transcript of the conversation between Hamilton and Ron Dennis ****************

The full extent of Lewis Hamilton's temporary falling out with McLaren team boss - and long-time mentor - Ron Dennis came to light ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix, revealing the heated post-qualifying exchange that was the apparent cause of Dennis' headphone-throwing display on pit-wall.

While many guessed that the displeasure was directed at Fernando Alonso, after the Spaniard had blocked Hamilton at the session's final tyre change, analysis of the radio traffic between Dennis and his protégé provided interesting reading for Britain's Sunday newspaper buyers.

"The 22-year-old Brit then swore at Dennis over the team radio, blasting: "Don't ever f****** do that to me again"," reported both News of the World and The Sunday Times.

"Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."

But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."

Alonso once again behaves like a kid. Refuses to speak to Hamilton . Oh my, this is kindergarten stuff. Alonso has super talent, if only he learns a thing or two about how to work in a team.
    On the contrary, Hamilton has shown some good temperament. He knows he disobeyed team orders, he went and apologized, promised he won't do it again and tells everyone its time to move on. Whatever has happened in life can't be undone. Tremendous maturity for a 22 year old.

I think Alonso and McLaren will go opposite ways at the end of this season...
    let's wait n see....
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Wow! Here is an aftermath of the Hungarian GP saga. Read it here: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...292716/1/.html

we now see who's bubble will burst at McLaren. what's the point of having such a competitive team, car and drivers but none of them can work in unison? it's just sad lah...

luckily Kimi left. if not, he will also feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    "The 22-year-old Brit then swore at Dennis over the team radio, blasting: "Don't ever f****** do that to me again"," reported both News of the World and The Sunday Times.

"Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."

But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."
    i got the feeling that this Lewis is getting real cocky and arrogant. just because he did exceptionally well as a rookie, that doesn't mean he can run people around. whatever the screwup is, you don't treat your boss like this.

i don't see Felipe do this kinda thing to his boss. as a F1 pro driver, you need to maintain a certain level of PR. it's a shame lah... to see him behaving like this. he is one ungrateful prick.

i got the feeling that this Lewis is getting real cocky and arrogant. just because he did exceptionally well as a rookie, that doesn't mean he can run people around. whatever the screwup is, you don't treat your boss like this.

i don't see Felipe do this kinda thing to his boss. as a F1 pro driver, you need to maintain a certain level of PR. it's a shame lah... to see him behaving like this. he is one ungrateful prick.
    Sometimes, it can be the huge pressure he is facing. From, fans, the whole nation, the team and his teammate. I think the word 'fug' is quite commonly used.

alonso given green light to leave mclaren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123