Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 635

Thread: Car

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: Car

    any tips for taking panning shots on moving objects? do you guys use a tripod or hand held?

  2. #42

    Default Re: Car

    Wow! Wad a great thread!

    Here's my ride to share, Mazda 3sp :

    01.


    02.


    03.


    04.


    05.


    Keep those great car shots coming!!

    Cheers!
    Jon

  3. #43

    Default Re: Car

    Jus to add to the car shots. Did these quite some time back.
    Mazda 3 as well~










  4. #44

    Default Re: Car

    Matthewcsl, you never fail to impress me with your touch of car photography :P

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by vwcorrado View Post
    Matthewcsl, you never fail to impress me with your touch of car photography :P
    no lah..everyone here did a very good job...i love the photos too..very professionally taken..

  6. #46

    Default Re: Car

    Just shot another friends ride yesterday... here is one of the pics

    Last edited by Benchmarc; 29th August 2007 at 11:31 AM.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    One of mine

    You in EVO forum as well? Saw this photo on someone's signature in EVO forum.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchmarc View Post
    Just shot another friends ride yesterday... here is one of the pics

    Been busy shooting? I too shot a friend's ride yesterday. Will post something up when done.

    Maybe we should organise a group car shoot.

    BTW, nice location. Just wondering how will it look at night with those lights on the wall? Should be good.
    Last edited by rc1q2w3e4r; 27th August 2007 at 08:22 AM.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
    You in EVO forum as well? Saw this photo on someone's signature in EVO forum.
    Yeah I'm in there as well

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Car

    yeh...usually nite shoot in singapore is very orangy...due to the street lights...unless we use artificial lights..else effect may look not so nice..

    this location is cool..but i find the door behind spoils the pic...if can find a similar place without the doors, the photo may look more with "magazine look" impact....

  11. #51

    Default Re: Car

    Yah man i tried to "erase" the door. But i gave up halfway, reflections on the ceiling will be hard to get rid of. My PS skills are very basic.

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchmarc View Post
    Yah man i tried to "erase" the door. But i gave up halfway, reflections on the ceiling will be hard to get rid of. My PS skills are very basic.
    have u tried to use the pillars to frame the car??? i see some possibilities in the pic..hehehe
    not sure if it will work...in that case, the door will be excluded liao..

  13. #53

    Default Re: Car

    Personally I like tan131's mazda3 series the best.. me? Perhaps the slowest car amongst shown here...



    I'm looking for Kakis to join the caltex go-karting challenge,..anyone interested?
    http://www.nationalkarting.org.

    i'm 28yo, like to carve racing lines......think *Turn 8 @ Turkish GP!*

    cheers

  14. #54

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL View Post
    have u tried to use the pillars to frame the car??? i see some possibilities in the pic..hehehe
    not sure if it will work...in that case, the door will be excluded liao..
    Paiseh, what u mean use the pillars to frame the car? Didnt catch the ball there.

  15. #55

    Default S2000

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Been busy shooting? I too shot a friend's ride yesterday. Will post something up when done.
    As Promised. Here goes ... Hope you car siows like it.









    Enjoy !!!

  16. #56

  17. #57

    Default Last few !!!

    Thanks for looking...








  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchmarc View Post
    Paiseh, what u mean use the pillars to frame the car? Didnt catch the ball there.
    hoh..heheh...u look at your car position ah...if u shoot from the left, through the pillars..
    something like that.. (though u may not see the full length of the car in this case..)

  19. #59

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL View Post
    hoh..heheh...u look at your car position ah...if u shoot from the left, through the pillars..
    something like that.. (though u may not see the full length of the car in this case..)
    Ooh icic... nah la, i'd prefer to leave it as that... thanks btw

  20. #60
    Member LeoDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Car

    wow! this is a great thread! Hope I will be able to contribute here soon..

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •