Page 1 of 32 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 635

Thread: Car

  1. #1

    Default Car

    I like cars... photography is a hobby... admire those who can take really nice car shots, put them all together, and i get this Straight out from the camera, touched up a little here and there. Bad quality becoz its a gif file.
    Last edited by Benchmarc; 7th August 2007 at 05:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    998

    Default Re: Car

    swee! is it the new 1-series?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Car

    Thanks!
    Nope, PML no 1 series... got to go the PI route. 1 series is a hatchback This is a E46 330 coupe

  4. #4

    Default Re: Car

    Nice Shot!

    Did you start this thread to share car pics? I share the same passion as you, Photography and loved cars. If so, I will share some of mine.

    Cheers

  5. #5

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Nice Shot!

    Did you start this thread to share car pics? I share the same passion as you, Photography and loved cars. If so, I will share some of mine.

    Cheers

    Yeah I've been shooting cars for a year now, thought i'd post one of my pics. You can post yours too... common interest

  6. #6

    Default Re: Car

    Here goes....





    I welcome comments - Let's share

  7. #7

    Default Re: Car

    i share the same interest too =)

    marc i seen yr photos from vagsg, nicely taken

    here's some of mine taken recently







    really hope to learn how to take motion shots like yrs. i believe it cannot be done so alone

  8. #8

    Default Re: Car

    Hey Vanquisher,

    Yeap thanks... whats ur nick there? I like your 2nd pic... quite a cool idea
    And i too wish i could do it alone, but me plus owners of the cars make 2 or more

  9. #9

    Default Re: Car

    Hi Benhmarc and rc1q2w3e4r (yaris), can you share how you position yourself when taking these shots? I like the perspective but cannot help but imagine you doing some stunts to take them. Thanks!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Here goes....





    I welcome comments - Let's share
    WOW , the Yaris picture is beautiful man ! How did you take the picture of the Yaris ? What are your settings on your camera ? And which lens you use ?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Car

    Just uploaded another one
    No stunts la

  12. #12

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by benn8 View Post
    Hi Benhmarc and rc1q2w3e4r (yaris), can you share how you position yourself when taking these shots? I like the perspective but cannot help but imagine you doing some stunts to take them. Thanks!
    These are actually rig shots. No stunts at all. They used to be strongly guarded secrets among automotive photographers.

    You can read about it here.http://www.automotiverigs.com/

    1 more frontal rigged shot.


  13. #13

    Default Re: Car

    Sharing somemore still shots







    Please offer me some comments to improve on.

    I'm looking for some PP comments like colour saturation, sharpening or levels control etc...

    Cheers !

  14. #14

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchmarc View Post
    Hey Vanquisher,

    Yeap thanks... whats ur nick there? I like your 2nd pic... quite a cool idea
    And i too wish i could do it alone, but me plus owners of the cars make 2 or more
    my nick is vanq, but i dun post lol

    took this dc5 in the wee hours of this morning






  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Car

    One of mine


  16. #16
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Sharing somemore still shots







    Please offer me some comments to improve on.

    I'm looking for some PP comments like colour saturation, sharpening or levels control etc...

    Cheers !

    nice pics, btw, u work for car magazines?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    One of mine

    Whoa this is very

  18. #18

    Default Re: Car

    Hmm wow automotive photographers coming out of hiding eh? Good to see more who shares this passion
    This is one of my recent fav static shots.
    Last edited by Benchmarc; 7th August 2007 at 05:40 PM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    nice pics, btw, u work for car magazines?

    Nope, Photography is an interest.

    Cars are my passion.

    But I do love to work for one ... Ha Ha

  20. #20

    Default Re: Car

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL View Post
    Like this shot!! gd!! able to qualify for an advert shot for suzuki already

Page 1 of 32 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •