Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1002

Thread: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

  1. #601

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    happy birthday to uncle OLA!!!

  2. #602
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    O.o....uncle ola Birdday wor....

    HAPPY BIRD-DAY UNCLE OLA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post
    祝uncle Ola 生日快乐!rental 生意many many!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    happy birthday to uncle OLA!!!
    Thanks .....
    我还年青 ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  3. #603
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Happy Belated birdday to Ola..!!

  4. #604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    sorry wasnt online weekend as i was working.

    HAPPY BELATED BIRDIE DAY, OLA~~
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Happy Belated birdday to Ola..!!
    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    sorry wasnt online weekend as i was working.

    HAPPY BELATED BIRDIE DAY, OLA~~
    Thanks ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  6. #606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Ola... never go celebrate with your family?? did your kids make you any gifts???

  7. #607

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BRO OLA OR UNCLE OLA! Wish ur rental business "HUAT HUH"! Sorry for the late blessing! Was veri the busy!

  8. #608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Ola... never go celebrate with your family?? did your kids make you any gifts???
    No need to announce here right ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  9. #609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BRO OLA OR UNCLE OLA! Wish ur rental business "HUAT HUH"! Sorry for the late blessing! Was veri the busy!
    Thanks ....
    No business lah .... just try to "recover" some $$$ for milk powder ....
    and insurance
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  10. #610
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Happy Belated B'day to Ola!!!

  11. #611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    Happy Belated B'day to Ola!!!
    Thanks .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    No need to announce here right ....
    not need... but you can tell us all here....

  13. #613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    not need... but you can tell us all here....
    early morning slack at work liao!

  14. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Got special price for us is it? buy 1 get 1 free or 75% discount?
    dont have lah.. ours nett price. cant say here too much else ppl think im advertising

    my weekends' shifts over... but supposingly have to go down another 3 weekends or so (extended abit ....ssshhh...) i feel like suicide liao.. last nite slept at 9.30pm
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    dont have lah.. ours nett price. cant say here too much else ppl think im advertising

    my weekends' shifts over... but supposingly have to go down another 3 weekends or so (extended abit ....ssshhh...) i feel like suicide liao.. last nite slept at 9.30pm
    what happen?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  16. #616
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    what happen?
    been working non stop for 2 weeks... like no life..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    been working non stop for 2 weeks... like no life..
    take leave lor ... life is not about work only ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    take leave lor ... life is not about work only ...
    for next 3 weeks, cannot take leave.. you know weekdays im either in office covering my partner's duties while she's stationed at site office, or vice versa i go site and she stays in office. just yesterday it's her 'turn' to go down but i got arrowed instead. fun or not.. i dunno

    i already told them that im due for checkup at SGH on 16th Oct. by right my weekends' shift already over but just only, my senior asked me go down this Sat and help ... then more colleagues bugging me to go down on Sunday as well... even i quit also 1 month's notice leh ..
    Last edited by furrycake; 2nd October 2007 at 11:15 AM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #619
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    for next 3 weeks, cannot take leave.. you know weekdays im either in office covering my partner's duties while she's stationed at site office, or vice versa i go site and she stays in office. just yesterday it's her 'turn' to go down but i got arrowed instead. fun or not.. i dunno

    i already told them that im due for checkup at SGH on 16th Oct. by right my weekends' shift already over but just only, my senior asked me go down this Sat and help ... then more colleagues bugging me to go down on Sunday as well... even i quit also 1 month's notice leh ..
    There is such a thing call Sick Leave .... if not, hospitalization leave ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 46th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    There is such a thing call Sick Leave .... if not, hospitalization leave ...
    its okay lah.. im planning to quit next year anyway .... think this 16th Oct is hospitalisation leave
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •