Thread: Yosemite

Default Yosemite

Hi

This pictures were taken a few weeks back in Yosemite National Park. Spend 3 days there which is not enough! I haven't even finished processing all my photos yet. Here are the best of the lot so far.

Base Camp

Cascades

El Capitan

Storming Clearing off North Dome

Patterns

Reflection

Root and Rapids

Solitude

Three Trees

Lord of the Rings?!

Wow... sure is a beautiful place....

I like Solitude best!
    Excellent shot!

Thanks for the comments, Yosemite is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. It's just so relaxing there, and the whole area is just to beautiful it's hard not to capture some of its beauty.

Its so beautiful, it haunts you doesn't it?
    Also, in the different seasons, it presents itself so differently, but all so beautiful. I remembered when I was there in winter, it hailed a short while; as a singaporean, I was pretty excited to see hail!
    Ahh... memories...

Originally posted by jaskin
    Thanks for the comments, Yosemite is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. It's just so relaxing there, and the whole area is just to beautiful it's hard not to capture some of its beauty.

Originally posted by Evilmerlin
    I like Solitude best!
    Excellent shot!
    i got giddy looking at solitude heh...

yup.. have to agree. solitude is the really good!

Originally posted by jaskin
    Yes! Bridal's Fall... Half-dome?
    Please try b/w also...
    You know who you can try to be...

I got some shots from Tunnel view that need abit of processing which I haven't got the chance to do so yet. I stayed in the heated tents at Curry Village. It was kinda cold at night but it added to the rustic feel of the whole place. I went with Steve Kossack, you can find more about him at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/about/f8nbthere.shtml . If you ever need a guide to the Southwest America he's the guy and he's rates are very reasonable.
    Curry Village as awesome not as posh as Ahwanahnee but it's more beautiful. If you're standin from the car park you can see North Dome, Half Dome and there's waterfall that I can't remember the name to your left.
    Solitude was taken at Mirror lake, unfortunately the water levels were pretty low when I went (March) so I couldn't get a nice shot of the whole surroundings.

hey, jaskin, have pm'ed u a msg... take a look pls, thanks!

..NuTs..