Thread: Is my computer crash

Default Is my computer crash

Bought a 500g backup USB harddisk. I formatted the USB drive. After install the programmes,the computer start up and keep reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Before this happen there was a warning something about ddrams tight-- I can't remember exactly. Is there any way I can make it to read c drive . When I restart again, same reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Never get booted into window programs.

1. Is the hard disk Crash?
    2. What can I do to make it work again?

Please advise.

Abdul
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Default Re: Is my computer crash

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Bought a 500g backup USB harddisk. I formatted the USB drive. After install the programmes,the computer start up and keep reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Before this happen there was a warning something about ddrams tight-- I can't remember exactly. Is there any way I can make it to read c drive . When I restart again, same reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Never get booted into window programs.

1. Is the hard disk Crash?
    2. What can I do to make it work again?

Please advise.

Abdul
    have you tried removing the usb drive before booting up?

Remove all the usb drive. Still the same problem.

Switch on the computer. It read the cd drive then I see all the usb have light but the lcd goes blank then it goes into power saving mode.

Help advise please.

Thanks datan.

OK problem was solve, apparantly the graphic card loosen and the comp cannot detect all the usb drive.