Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 995

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

  1. #601
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    no live! cancel subscription lor! i dare you!
    dun worry, i canceled long ago. now i can't go to the kopishop opp street and shout and drink beer tis evening liao.


    hahaha



    sian la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #602
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Starhub not showing Toulouse Liverpool match!
    i miss my european nights.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #603

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    All of my British collegues at work says the football coverage is fantastic, and dirt cheap too.

  4. #604
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Line up for Toulose match

    Reina
    Finnan
    Carragher
    Hyypia
    Arbeloa
    Benayoun
    Gerrard
    Mascherano
    Babel
    Voronin
    Crouch

    Subs:

    Itandje
    Agger
    Riise
    Torres
    Alonso
    Kuyt
    Sissoko

    Abit taken by surprise.

  5. #605
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    21 mins played. 0-0
    Games of Thrones.....

  6. #606
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    All of my British collegues at work says the football coverage is fantastic, and dirt cheap too.
    of cos.


    they all earn 6k and up per month.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #607
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Line up for Toulose match

    Reina
    Finnan
    Carragher
    Hyypia
    Arbeloa
    Benayoun
    Gerrard
    Mascherano
    Babel
    Voronin
    Crouch

    Subs:

    Itandje
    Agger
    Riise
    Torres
    Alonso
    Kuyt
    Sissoko

    Abit taken by surprise.
    siao liao. here goes RAFA.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #608
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    21 mins played. 0-0
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #609
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao. here goes RAFA.
    no kewell? am i missing anything?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #610
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    1-0
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #611
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    43mins Voronin.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #612
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Voronin scores

    Maybe Rafa wanna keep the others players fresh for Chel$ki.

  13. #613
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    GOAL!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #614
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    song. Rafa anyhow tinker but the team still perform.




    basket, Voronin looking to be a solid signing. FOC somemore!



    got video of his goal, yet????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #615
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    quoted from liverpoolfv.tv

    The Ukrainian - so impressive during the pre-season campaign - has made his mark on his first competitive appearance for the club with a brilliant strike just two minutes before half time.

    With the half seemingly drifting towards a goalless stalemate, Voronin collected the ball outside the area and drilled a wonderful right footed shot into the roof of the Toulouse goal.

    The lead is no more than the Reds deserve at the end of a half they have dominated, with Pepe Reina in the Liverpool goal largely untroubled throughout.

    Steven Gerrard has again been one of the Reds' star performers and had twice gone close to opening the scoring before Voronin's strike on the stroke of half time.
    Games of Thrones.....

  16. #616
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    quoted from liverpoolfv.tv

    The Ukrainian - so impressive during the pre-season campaign - has made his mark on his first competitive appearance for the club with a brilliant strike just two minutes before half time.

    With the half seemingly drifting towards a goalless stalemate, Voronin collected the ball outside the area and drilled a wonderful right footed shot into the roof of the Toulouse goal.

    The lead is no more than the Reds deserve at the end of a half they have dominated, with Pepe Reina in the Liverpool goal largely untroubled throughout.

    Steven Gerrard has again been one of the Reds' star performers and had twice gone close to opening the scoring before Voronin's strike on the stroke of half time.
    waaaa song ah!!


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #617
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Voronin scores

    Maybe Rafa wanna keep the others players fresh for Chel$ki.
    highly likely.




    mux win. now chel$ki no john terry. best time to whack them hard hard.


    even a KKJ team like birmingham hamtum in 2 goals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #618
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    steady voronin zai lar.

  19. #619
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    highly likely.




    mux win. now chel$ki no john terry. best time to whack them hard hard.


    even a KKJ team like birmingham hamtum in 2 goals.
    ya chances are there. lol

  20. #620
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    GOAL!!!
    hopefully more in the 2nd half. jus to tie up the game and box it home.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •