Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 995

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

  1. #541
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Keeping fit is good.
    now looney needs to keep fit too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #542
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Sounds like another striker we know here in CS
    star strikers all bear the same traits.




    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #543
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    LIVERPOOL!

    You'll Never Walk Alone

    wednesday against TOOLOOSE.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tat means no Kentucky fried chicks, no Macs, no Carl's jr, no BK but yes, plenty of char kway tiao and chicken rice.
    Thats what I call fasting
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    now looney needs to keep fit too.
    Another England striker by the name Owen comes to mind too.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    star strikers all bear the same traits.




    Great players are all alike
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #547
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Thats what I call fasting
    throw in beef horfan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wednesday against TOOLOOSE.
    The warm up match before the big one this Sunday
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  9. #549
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Another England striker by the name Owen comes to mind too.
    hehehehehe



    hehehehehehehehe



    he insists he's fine.

    i'm fine la!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    throw in beef horfan.
    The best way to fast
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  11. #551
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Great players are all alike
    we're all in shape. Round is a shape. so we're in shape.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #552
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    The warm up match before the big one this Sunday
    tooloose makan lyon 1-0 but i'm thinking that it is due to 11vs.10 for a good 55mins that really did Lyon no favours.



    hopefully we can offer a much stiffer and fiercer competition to them.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #553
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    The best way to fast
    Jeff gorgor has his own magical ways.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #554
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hehehehehe



    hehehehehehehehe



    he insists he's fine.

    i'm fine la!
    England strikers seem to have a thing with their toes, or was it metarsal?
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we're all in shape. Round is a shape. so we're in shape.
    Pro
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tooloose makan lyon 1-0 but i'm thinking that it is due to 11vs.10 for a good 55mins that really did Lyon no favours.



    hopefully we can offer a much stiffer and fiercer competition to them.
    Time to flex our European muscle. I wonder who Rafa will play? I think Torres will be in the 1st 11.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  17. #557

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we're all in shape. Round is a shape. so we're in shape.

    I am not round leh, any tips on becoming round?

  18. #558
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we're all in shape. Round is a shape. so we're in shape.
    ur best physical shape??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Looking at the match.. somehow i have this strange feeling...

    Scoring - is not a problem. Torres looks good, his partnership with Kuyt seems to be good and i think we wont have a problem scoring this year. My worry is..

    Defence - Strange u might say? well, GK reina is ok, his usual self. It's Carra and Hyypia that i'm worried. Looking at our defence, hyypia is one year older and not playing regularly becos of Agger (rightly so). Carra, is my biggest worry. Despite all the favourable reports, i think he did not do well in the match. The penalty is also a mistake but my biggest worry b4 the game was actually Carra. I feel that he might be distracted becos of all the England recall (well, he did actually gives away the penalty to prove me right). Also, i think with him out of England contention, he may be less motivated. In the past, he's hell bent to prove to McClown he's worth the salt, now, he just might not have the motivation. Sure, we have seen some player retiring from international football and play better (scholes) but they are usually regulars who gets tired of playing for the country. Carra might feel something's missing.

    LB - Riise is strong going forward but not very sound defensively. If we dont sign Heinze, which i think we wont, we dont have much cover except for aurelio, which is a bit suspect in EPL standards.
    RB - Finnan is very consistent, nothing fancy. However, if he's injured, i dont see anyone covering.. maybe Jay Spearing from Youth team... Alves would be the best signing, too bad we cant afford him. I was looking at Chelsea and i feel if they buy Alves to fill their RB, it's EPL champs to Chelsea. They have the best 11 on paper and hardly any weakness if they can plug the RB gap. I hope they dont sign Alves and keep on playing Johnson. :P

  20. #560
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ~ You'll Never Walk Alone! (XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Looking at the match.. somehow i have this strange feeling...

    Scoring - is not a problem. Torres looks good, his partnership with Kuyt seems to be good and i think we wont have a problem scoring this year. My worry is..

    Defence - Strange u might say? well, GK reina is ok, his usual self. It's Carra and Hyypia that i'm worried. Looking at our defence, hyypia is one year older and not playing regularly becos of Agger (rightly so). Carra, is my biggest worry. Despite all the favourable reports, i think he did not do well in the match. The penalty is also a mistake but my biggest worry b4 the game was actually Carra. I feel that he might be distracted becos of all the England recall (well, he did actually gives away the penalty to prove me right). Also, i think with him out of England contention, he may be less motivated. In the past, he's hell bent to prove to McClown he's worth the salt, now, he just might not have the motivation. Sure, we have seen some player retiring from international football and play better (scholes) but they are usually regulars who gets tired of playing for the country. Carra might feel something's missing.

    LB - Riise is strong going forward but not very sound defensively. If we dont sign Heinze, which i think we wont, we dont have much cover except for aurelio, which is a bit suspect in EPL standards.
    RB - Finnan is very consistent, nothing fancy. However, if he's injured, i dont see anyone covering.. maybe Jay Spearing from Youth team... Alves would be the best signing, too bad we cant afford him. I was looking at Chelsea and i feel if they buy Alves to fill their RB, it's EPL champs to Chelsea. They have the best 11 on paper and hardly any weakness if they can plug the RB gap. I hope they dont sign Alves and keep on playing Johnson. :P
    good analysis..give caragirl some time..he usually got some pre-season stone syndrome....when things get heated up a bit he's good..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •