Thread: GPS maps for Singapore

Default GPS maps for Singapore

any idea where I can get GPS maps for Singapore? I just need a temporary trial. Thanx!

Default Re: GPS maps for Singapore

U can get the GPS maps of Singapore and Malaysia (combined) for free from www.malsingmaps.com but it works only on a Garmin GPSr. Elsewhere, if u can find it, you probably have for pay for the map. Garmin is one of the best out there and those guys in malsingmaps are doing a fantastic job. No other Sg and My maps will give u redlight cam alert, speed cam alert and ERP gantry alert. The speed cam alert is fantastic as it not only alert you to those permanently mounted speedcam on the highways in Sg and My, it also alert you to those spots where they frequently mount mobile speed cam. Only malsingmaps give u that.
    Last edited by redstorm; 31st July 2007 at 09:29 PM.

mmm, its not a Garmin GPSr. its a 12-channel GPSr from China brand Newman (GPS-S600) and uses an MN1818 GPS module (whatever that's supposed to mean).

Hi, you can go to Mapking.com.sg, you can down load trial GPS software for Pocket PC based PDA and trial Singapore and Malaysia Map for 3 days usage.