Thread: A note of thanks to Denniskee, Isisaxon, Scriabinesque and Psychobiologist

Default A note of thanks to Denniskee, Isisaxon, Scriabinesque and Psychobiologist

Every once in awhile we come across some people that go outta their way to help and assist, be it by replies here in threads, or actually taking the time to meet and chat.

I notice it's not really done here, but fairly common in US forums - taking a moment to thank someone who has helped you, or just to give someone recognition for what they've done in general.

Therefore, I would like to take a moment to thank some very nice folks here that have shared their time and knowledge, especially Isisaxon, Scriabinesque and Psychobiologist (in no particular order) for their contributions in my recent Understanding Light thread.

I also want to thank Denniskee for meeting up yesterday and helping me find a solution to some equipment problems I was having, even if it meant endless Ice Lemon Teas and too many toilet breaks! LOL! It was really nice meeting one of CS members who not only advised and identified the problem, but also took the entire day and brought me to CSC to ensure that everything was fine! What a guy! I only wished you had allowed me to buy you a meal.

THANKS GUYS!

Default Re: A note of thanks to Denniskee, Isisaxon, Scriabinesque and Psychobiologist

lsiaxon-GOD of NIKON.

PERIOD.

Default Re: A note of thanks to Denniskee, Isisaxon, Scriabinesque and Psychobiologist

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    lsiaxon-GOD of NIKON.

PERIOD.
    u treat ortega as wat?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u treat ortega as wat?
    ortega-galanguni, cheapo s!ut, old man, mac advisor, blah!

honestly, ortega has given me loads of help.

this thread is not about him so dont OT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u treat ortega as wat?
    aiyah, what has this got to do with me?

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben, Ben, Ben, how could I have forgotten you? Especially after your contributions in the Metz batt maintainence thread. Alamak!

My sincere apology Ben.

I would also like to thank Catchlights for his effort and sharing. It may not strike many as interesting, but for the guys who use the older 'will last longer than I can live' workhorses like the Metz 60 series, it's a matter of life and death, almost literally! LOL!

Thanks Ben!

We realli need more such threads in CS.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

no lah.. i'm still learning, except i pick up a little quicker cuz i'm voracious about information.

if there's anything i can help or share i definitely will
    chezburgr i can haz?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    lsiaxon-GOD of NIKON.

PERIOD.
    No no no, don't call me that... I am someone who is still learning... there is so much to learn especially the transition to digital from film.. Digital is a good platform for learning because unlike film, each shot cost very little.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 31st July 2007 at 02:34 PM.

i would like to borrow your thread to thank catchlights too.

he is indeed a very helpful photog, with a tinge of humour at times that makes my day.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    No no no, don't call me that... I am someone who is still learning... there is so much to learn especially the transition to digital from film.. Digital is a good platform for learning because unlike film, each shot cost very little.
    what can i say?modest is a virtue of all immortals...