Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast

Thread: persistent wooer...help!

Default Re: persistent wooer...help!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i woke up early and reach office at 0730 hrs.
    i didnt see him at the lift lobby!
    YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shouldn't u have done that 1 year ago?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    I don't usually post this but

NPNT!

Anyone has any pics of Jeanie to share

Not OT but needs to know how chio Jeanie is before advising right? I mean if she looks like a pig, the best advice I can give, is grab that guy . If she looks like a million bucks (at least she usually sound like 10 million bucks on the forum), then aiya just tell that guy she is attached lor. or get the most muscular he-man on CS to pose as her BF lor.
    use your imagination!

NPNT!

Not OT but needs to know how chio Jeanie is before advising right? I mean if she looks like a pig, the best advice I can give, is grab that guy . If she looks like a million bucks (at least she usually sound like 10 million bucks on the forum), then aiya just tell that guy she is attached lor. or get the most muscular he-man on CS to pose as her BF lor.
    i think your post is a little offending to those who's horizontally challenged, dont you think?

dont get too personal about it.

everyone has their beauty.it's like a pandora box.you just have to find the right person to open it.

NPNT!

i concur... NPNT = BS

dun post anything fake here lor, nobody here have seen jeanie yet...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

NPNT!

the only person that fit yr description..there can only be be one capt#$
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    shouldn't u have done that 1 year ago?
    to wake up at 6am everyday when my job requires me to report at 9?

NPNT!

that is not helping... -_-"

ain't this is making the possibility of more people going to start flooding her pm in CS?

as far as i know, jeanie has been keeping her identity to only people she knows better in CS.. (I've not seen her before though)

please guys, dont see me as some fiona xie or fann wong.

i'm really just the typical singaporean gal.i'm not even as chio as some of the CS models i've seen here.

and who says no one in CS has seen me?
    just because they dont wanna admit in public forum?

dont be so shallow lah....aiyo.

we dont have to report who went out with me and where for tea, coffee, TFCD and such ya.

to wake up at 6am everyday when my job requires me to report at 9?
    Sign up a gym member, go exercise early, enrol class like kickboxing, then go to work in a busy lift from the front entrance where there are security guards....

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i concur... NPNT = BS

dun post anything fake here lor, nobody here have seen jeanie yet...
    sometime the best thing in life is better left as it is...the more u delve into it... the greater the ......................
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

please guys, dont see me as some fiona xie or fann wong.

i'm really just the typical singaporean gal.i'm not even as chio as some of the CS models i've seen here.

and who says no one in CS has seen me?
    just because they dont wanna admit in public forum?

dont be so shallow lah....aiyo.

we dont have to report who went out with me and where for tea, coffee, TFCD and such ya.

erhh..why are you comparing yourself to the models. be yourself lah.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    erhh..why are you comparing yourself to the models. be yourself lah.
    cos people here thinks i'm damn chio.i've been getting PM and emails for TFCD.and even paid shoots.

that's why if i reveal my face, then one fine day when i start a thread asking for advice, be it personal problems or photography technical queries, i will get no answer.

Treat him as transparent loh. When it comes to work issue, temporarily turn off the "transparent mode". As soon as he talks about other stuff, "transparent mode" comes on.

BC

cos people here thinks i'm damn chio.i've been getting PM and emails for TFCD.and even paid shoots.

that's why if i reveal my face, then one fine day when i start a thread asking for advice, be it personal problems or photography technical queries, i will get no answer.
    Or is it the other way round, once you post your photo, you fear you'll get more persistent wooers?

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how abt going home later ? will he stalk u ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Treat him as transparent loh. When it comes to work issue, temporarily turn off the "transparent mode". As soon as he talks about other stuff, "transparent mode" comes on.

BC
    act like ice-queen?

in that case never show yourself.

i think your post is a little offending to those who's horizontally challenged, dont you think?

dont get too personal about it.

everyone has their beauty.it's like a pandora box.you just have to find the right person to open it.
    ya, but if you look like a pig, the right person comes in like once in a 1472432 years so yeah my advice is still give the persistent guys a chance.

Wah lao, aren't ANY OF YOU interested in what Jeanie looks like? I mean isn't this the MOST impt question in ALL YOUR MINDS when you are giving advice

So lets be pro-active and start a "Find out what Jeanie looks like" Fund. Everyone interested can trasnfer $1 into my POSB account and at the end of the day, maybe we can buy/steal/rob a picture of Jeanie from someone in CS.

Or maybe considering the number of views in this thread, we can afford to Pay Jeanie for a *gasp* paid shoot

ya, but if you look like a pig, the right person comes in like once in a 1472432 years so yeah my advice is still give the persistent guys a chance.

Wah lao, aren't ANY OF YOU interested in what Jeanie looks like? I mean isn't this the MOST impt question in ALL YOUR MINDS when you are giving advice

So lets be pro-active and start a "Find out what Jeanie looks like" Fund. Everyone interested can trasnfer $1 into my POSB account and at the end of the day, maybe we can buy/steal/rob a picture of Jeanie from someone in CS.

Or maybe considering the number of views in this thread, we can afford to Pay Jeanie for a *gasp* paid shoot
    interested yes, but not gonna ask for pic if she thinks its not appropriate for her to show.

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congratulations

tomorrow he will be there at 7

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast