Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Thread: persistent wooer...help!

Default Re: persistent wooer...help!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    talk about leave.when i'm on leave and i dont reach by 9, he'll msg me 'u on leave?', 'are u ok?', 'r u ill'?

Walao.. Or reply "None of your biz"? Continue to give him cold shoulders, if need to talk to him, be specific that it's just for work and nothing more, don't even treat him as a friend. Or shall one of us go tell him in his face, "Stop pestering my fiance!"?
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 31st July 2007 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soeypixels View Post
    tell him u need a supp card of $5k every month
    wrong msg lah.

supp card = wife/gf/SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You speak with a voice of experience.
    Welllll..

since your office has an "s" lady spounged with a quarte bottle of parfume daily, tell that s girl to chase him instead. The triangular friendship would somehow leave a crack for you to get outa that guy's fantasy.

Sometimes, peer influence helps. Have your other colleagues to tell him off their way.

To him, love is blind and he enjoys bashing directly from you (in chinese, to scold is to like, to hit is to love). To you, this kinda love is scump and a disgusting feeling.

For the action he did sniffing your jacket, you could have reported the case to HR.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    since your office has an "s" lady spounged with a quarte bottle of parfume daily, tell that s girl to chase him instead. The triangular friendship would somehow leave a crack for you to get outa that guy's fantasy.

Sometimes, peer influence helps. Have your other colleagues to tell him off their way.

To him, love is blind and he enjoys bashing directly from you (in chinese, to scold is to like, to hit is to love). To you, this kinda love is scump and a disgusting feeling.

For the action he did sniffing your jacket, you could have reported the case to HR.
    can just imagine for all we know.....he might also be searching thru her rubbish bin for any of the trash she throw away
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    can just imagine for all we know.....he might also be searching thru her rubbish bin for any of the trash she throw away
    Actually, that chap needs help. something/someone has to knock him off his fantasy. Usually, such social behavior is best delt with in a group through peer influence to steer the individual out of his/her fantasy. The only other way is to have him head hunted to another firm or have him fired and then bye bye!

1. Bree-mania
    2. S.H.E.-mania
    3. Jaymania
    4. Jeanie-mania

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    do u know ? heard in NTU hostels, ladies' undergarments were often stolen while drying outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    i thought you said you tried the bf option already and it did not work....
    my previous 'bf' not as yandao as u mah!

before you pm me and ask what yandao is,
    yandao=handsome

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    Remember: never look into his eyes when both of you speaks.

don't even bother to look at him at all. lower down your head.

looking at eyes, isnt that basic courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    speaking with head lowered all the time gives the body language of being weak and submissive. better to have a straight, assertive posture that exudes power and control.
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    do u know ? heard in NTU hostels, ladies' undergarments were often stolen while drying outdoors.

Not now, mate. Patrols and cctvs are all over the halls.

i woke up early and reach office at 0730 hrs.
    i didnt see him at the lift lobby!
    YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, since you guys mention eyes - I have seen Jeanie and I am certain that she does have some charms, especially her eyes. ^^

it's been nice to vent out here in kopitiam.
    really appreciate you guys' concern, be it genuine or just to chalk post.(though it doesnt count)

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe he is giving you a surprise later!

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    By the way, since you guys mention eyes - I have seen Jeanie and I am certain that she does have some charms, especially her eyes. ^^
    in person or someone's gallery?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well... congrats then.

good luck with this guy... since he is that persistent, then you can also be a persistent "rejecter".. just keep on rejecting him, eventually even the most thick skulled person should understand ba...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    well... congrats then.

good luck with this guy... since he is that persistent, then you can also be a persistent "rejecter".. just keep on rejecting him, eventually even the most thick skulled person should understand ba...
    i have been doing that for almost the past 6 months.
    persistent rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    I don't usually post this but

NPNT!

Anyone has any pics of Jeanie to share

Not OT but needs to know how chio Jeanie is before advising right? I mean if she looks like a pig, the best advice I can give, is grab that guy . If she looks like a million bucks (at least she usually sound like 10 million bucks on the forum), then aiya just tell that guy she is attached lor. or get the most muscular he-man on CS to pose as her BF lor.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast