Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th Aug, Sat - Melody Studio Shoot {FASHION,BIKINI}

Default Re: 4th Aug, Sat - Melody Studio Shoot {FASHION,BIKINI}

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Hello Fren

long time no see. Guess org has a hard time sorting out things.
    even then.. is it so difficult to drop me a sms to say that the shoot has been cancelled ?
    if he had informed the participants and the model.. cant he inform me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    hey dominant

if you cancelled the shoot or decided not to use my studio for the shoot.. the least u can do is to inform me about it............ dun keep me waiting... I have tried to contact you for the past 20 mins and I still cant get u.,. n u jus msg me to say that u r in a meeting.......

all i have to say is u r really irresponsible............
    even then.. is it so difficult to drop me a sms to say that the shoot has been cancelled ?
    if he had informed the participants and the model.. cant he inform me ?
    wow ... you mean organizer canceled the shoot on the day of the shoot and not informed you ... that is BAD ... VERY BAD ...
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

wah can cancelled the shooting last minute meh?
    very bad experience for the ppl who has allocated
    time for the shoots. How can like this?

It's not professional to cancel a shoot without informing and giving the participants, studio owners, mua, etc ENOUGH time for them to re-schedule their plans ......
    Once, in a private shoot, the agent sms me at 2am to cancel the shoot and I read the message only when I was on the way to the shoot in the morning ...
    always the Light, .... always.

hey dominant

if you cancelled the shoot or decided not to use my studio for the shoot.. the least u can do is to inform me about it............ dun keep me waiting... I have tried to contact you for the past 20 mins and I still cant get u.,. n u jus msg me to say that u r in a meeting.......

all i have to say is u r really irresponsible............

..... I second that ....wt......

Guys, in fairness to dominant, he had sms me yesterday (Fri, 3rd Aug) regarding the postponement of the scheduled photoshoot... and was told that Ms Melody is sick... maybe we just wait for dominant to give his side...

Quote Originally Posted by RoMie View Post
    Guys, in fairness to dominant, he had sms me yesterday (Fri, 3rd Aug) regarding the postponement of the scheduled photoshoot... and was told that Ms Melody is sick... maybe we just wait for dominant to give his side...
    RoMie, we were talking about organizer who did not tell the studio owner that he is cancelling ths shoot. So, what kind of story do we wait for?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by RoMie View Post
    ya.. that was wat i said.. he informed everyone except me !
    anyway.. he finally msg me at 1030 this morning n say the shoot is cancelled.. and he did apologise.. and offered to pay an hour's rental as compensation.. i appreciate it.....

but it still irks me that I was not informed at all........
    as the shoot is in the morning... i have to make my way to the studio in the morning.. despite not sleeping at all ......

n i was not able to get him at all this morning !

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    RoMie, we were talking about organizer who did not tell the studio owner that he is cancelling ths shoot. So, what kind of story do we wait for?
    Oh I see, sorry for that, I thought only the participants or photographers were not informed in advance of the postponement... In that case, I think there's a reason for that and as I said before let dominant to explain his side to the studio owner why he had not inform him...

This is bad keeping you waiting while he informed everyone. He should contact you.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Let's all give him a chance to explain lah... it's not easy to org such events already.. must really have slipped off his mind about informing the studio as he must have wanted to quickly notify the pgs about the last min. change ...

Stay cool dudes...

Quote Originally Posted by cykic View Post
    Let's all give him a chance to explain lah... it's not easy to org such events already.. must really have slipped off his mind about informing the studio as he must have wanted to quickly notify the pgs about the last min. change ...

Stay cool dudes...
    anyway.. my last post in this thread.. dun wan to OT too much..

he msg me saying.. it was a slip of mind.. and as i said.. he apologised over sms..

but he did not even bother to call and try to explain things..
    even if its a slip of mind.. he could have msg me when I called him..
    but he never pick up the phone.. and subsequently.. the phone was engaged..
    yes.. he said he was in a meeting (authencity is up to individual to decide) .. but I am sure he could have sent a sms to me once he saw my missed call.. ( the sms came much later after my numerous attempt to contact him)

or he went for the NIKON mega outing instead ?

It really comes down to 3 words... attitude, competence & responsibility.

ok guys... here's my account of things.. I had to cancel the shoot on friday, and I informed all the photographers involved about the cancellation, as romie had mentioned. I regretted to say I did forgot to inform Will regarding the studio, due to the fact that my boss called me in for an urgent meeting in the morning. It totally slip my mind and i forgot to inform Will regarding the studio, for that, i am very sorry.

I couldn't picked up the phone because I was in the meeting, and boss wasn't happy about some stuffs and was giving us a dressing down. My apologies on that as well.

It was a genuine slip of the mind, I am not out to make things difficult for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cykic View Post

Stay cool dudes...
    thanks dude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12