Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1004

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

  1. #141

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Go to ISTM .. request from them AMP heads + shoe ... pay abit.. get quality stuff. They also use AMP NetConnect cabling.
    Where's ISTM?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    100base is 100base
    Gigabit is Gigabit aka GE (not granado espada!) aka Gigabit Ethernet
    IIRC in poly days I'm already playing wif 100base in school liao... tot standard increase liao.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    IDE -> SATA? If you want ... can get from Garion his, he's no longer using if i remember correctly as his IDE HDD just a few months back
    Still thinking to get IDE>SATA or juz get an IDE controller which much cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Vista? Are you sure?... I'm facing so much problems in office here that i really want to format the PC AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ....
    I tink Gigabyte software got issues wif XP leh. something dun feel right.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #142

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Where's ISTM?


    IIRC in poly days I'm already playing wif 100base in school liao... tot standard increase liao.


    Still thinking to get IDE>SATA or juz get an IDE controller which much cheaper.


    I tink Gigabyte software got issues wif XP leh. something dun feel right.
    hahah....DA help u install winxp but condition is u treat alll of us here ice cream buffet....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #143
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol..u go join dancing lar...
    alot of gals...
    I more den enuf ccas... sadly most guys majority too, or at least what I've seen so far.

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Where's ISTM?


    IIRC in poly days I'm already playing wif 100base in school liao... tot standard increase liao.


    Still thinking to get IDE>SATA or juz get an IDE controller which much cheaper.


    I tink Gigabyte software got issues wif XP leh. something dun feel right.
    Eh don't need to multiquote la ... i see already i

    ISTM is the same row as Orient Photo. You can't miss it.

    Standards now already i think GE is the norm. Backend has been up to 10/100GB base? I also abit lost track already.

    Erh .. don't dump the gigabyte bundled software CD in la ... just install the software necessary for the chipset, soundcard and controllers enough...

  5. #145

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Eh don't need to multiquote la ... i see already i

    ISTM is the same row as Orient Photo. You can't miss it.

    Standards now already i think GE is the norm. Backend has been up to 10/100GB base? I also abit lost track already.

    Erh .. don't dump the gigabyte bundled software CD in la ... just install the software necessary for the chipset, soundcard and controllers enough...
    install the OC sw oso...then can oc...whahahaha....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  6. #146

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol..u go join dancing lar...
    alot of gals...
    yeah... go join them..

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    install the OC sw oso...then can oc...whahahaha....
    Personally .. if you want to play O/C ... you can't anyhow use any tom, dick or harry ram modules ... buying of parts got to be more stringent ... prefer to do it via bios also... don't trust software unless i need to do registry tweaks.

  8. #148

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post

    Erh .. don't dump the gigabyte bundled software CD in la ... just install the software necessary for the chipset, soundcard and controllers enough...
    now u tell mi.

    aniway, I'm tinking of raid 0 my C drive. most likely reinstalling later tonite after shoot.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #149

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Personally .. if you want to play O/C ... you can't anyhow use any tom, dick or harry ram modules ... buying of parts got to be more stringent ... prefer to do it via bios also... don't trust software unless i need to do registry tweaks.
    hahahaha...the only thing i think cyrn better dun oc is his ram...lol...coz he nv get geil ram...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #150

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    install the OC sw oso...then can oc...whahahaha....
    i dun tink I wan to OC.. the last time I tried (b'cuz I can), my RAM went async.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #151

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahahaha...the only thing i think cyrn better dun oc is his ram...lol...coz he nv get geil ram...
    I got geil RAM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #152

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I got geil RAM.
    ooo..then can lar...ur things should b up to standard to OC...hahaha...this 1 ask DA...he more pro in this aspect...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    now u tell mi.

    aniway, I'm tinking of raid 0 my C drive. most likely reinstalling later tonite after shoot.
    Erh.. Woops?...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahahaha...the only thing i think cyrn better dun oc is his ram...lol...coz he nv get geil ram...
    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    i dun tink I wan to OC.. the last time I tried (b'cuz I can), my RAM went async.

    RAM like i mentioned if you want to play OC - need to find specific models/brands/batch etc. Scary stuff - usually i just tell people - buy the Corsair Dominator AKA the metal comb.

  14. #154

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    i dun tink I wan to OC.. the last time I tried (b'cuz I can), my RAM went async.
    hahaha...u oc too high is it...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  15. #155

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Erh.. Woops?...






    RAM like i mentioned if you want to play OC - need to find specific models/brands/batch etc. Scary stuff - usually i just tell people - buy the Corsair Dominator AKA the metal comb.
    wah seh...tat 1 sibei ex sia...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    ooo..then can lar...ur things should b up to standard to OC...hahaha...this 1 ask DA...he more pro in this aspect...
    No wor.. people from HWZ more knowledgeable.

    Anyway not all geil rams can O/C. If CYRN bought the "normal" CL speed RAM... then better not. Can try la - but not advisable.

  17. #157

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    No wor.. people from HWZ more knowledgeable.

    Anyway not all geil rams can O/C. If CYRN bought the "normal" CL speed RAM... then better not. Can try la - but not advisable.
    u oso fm hwz wat...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  18. #158

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...u oc too high is it...
    IIRC 1.2G Athalon to 2.0G or 2.4G. running it uncovered beside aircon.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #159

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    IIRC 1.2G Athalon to 2.0G or 2.4G. running it uncovered beside aircon.
    hahahahahah...wah u oc 2x lel...too much lar...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  20. #160

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahahahahah...wah u oc 2x lel...too much lar...
    tat time dunnoe mah.

    tot faster better. since the software allows tot hardware should be able to take it.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •