Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1004

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

  1. #921
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  2. #922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    tempting!!!
    I Love You :)

  3. #923
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    tempting!!!
    U getting ar?

    This would make a great birding camera.

  4. #924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    U getting ar?

    This would make a great birding camera.
    maybe if u pay 1k for me, i can get it lor. but it's a 1.6crop =\ yeah would be a much better birding camera. why not u sell me your 20D at 900 then?
    I Love You :)

  5. #925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    ratatouille 8th sept 5pm suntec Eng Wah $5 inclusive of a drink. anyone who wants please contact me asap. might need to book tonight.
    I Love You :)

  6. #926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Specs and everything looks very very very positive.

    But more worry comes into play:

    1. New shutter unit - instead of using spring/whatever.. it uses motors.. motor fail =

    2. Weather proofing - limited to battery & CF compartments only?

    3. The 18-55 IS is going to bring the kit price up - approx 2.5K-2.8K i presume


  7. #927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    maybe if u pay 1k for me, i can get it lor. but it's a 1.6crop =\ yeah would be a much better birding camera. why not u sell me your 20D at 900 then?
    Garion sell it & upgrade

    Anyway Koelsch, with the offical news out. I am sure 20D will drop to $900 & lower.
    I thinking of selling my 300D cheap & get a 20D

    BTW... this weekend if u wanna pick up e stuff let me know. Best is morning or late evening.
    Weekdays also can, but after 7pm then I reach home
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  8. #928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Garion sell it & upgrade

    Anyway Koelsch, with the offical news out. I am sure 20D will drop to $900 & lower.
    I thinking of selling my 300D cheap & get a 20D

    BTW... this weekend if u wanna pick up e stuff let me know. Best is morning or late evening.
    Weekdays also can, but after 7pm then I reach home
    i might sell my 350D and get a 20D or 30D depending. yeah alright. will do.
    I Love You :)

  9. #929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    maybe if u pay 1k for me, i can get it lor. but it's a 1.6crop =\ yeah would be a much better birding camera. why not u sell me your 20D at 900 then?
    Can lar...will consider....hahaa..

    Will let you know. Won't be selling so soon though. Intend to keep as backup for awhile..maybe end of yr den hoot the 40D.

  10. #930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Scary ....

    Everyone launching new cameras suddenly Sony's

  11. #931

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    ratatouille 8th sept 5pm suntec Eng Wah $5 inclusive of a drink. anyone who wants please contact me asap. might need to book tonight.
    whos going?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  12. #932
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    wah, looks cool sia...

    now the thing is just to wait til the sg price comes out...

    from currency convertor... its about $1980+ for body only..

  13. #933
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah, looks cool sia...

    now the thing is just to wait til the sg price comes out...

    from currency convertor... its about $1980+ for body only..
    why 40D? get mark III la 21MP 9fps FF.. siok

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    why 40D? get mark III la 21MP 9fps FF.. siok
    lol, i very practical one leh... no point spending too much on something that I don't really need...

    i not printing poster size photos sia... 21MP is overkill... lolx

  15. #935
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    lol, i very practical one leh... no point spending too much on something that I don't really need...

    i not printing poster size photos sia... 21MP is overkill... lolx
    21 almost like shooting film quality good good... will be a gd investment

  16. #936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    21 almost like shooting film quality good good... will be a gd investment
    you really think i print money ah... lolx

  17. #937
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    ratatouille 8th sept 5pm suntec Eng Wah $5 inclusive of a drink. anyone who wants please contact me asap. might need to book tonight.
    will not b in town tat day.

    sherman, can't "date" u on tat day le. u can ask uncle DF. He wants to watch tat rat movie.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  18. #938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Hmm ....

  19. #939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    will not b in town tat day.

    sherman, can't "date" u on tat day le. u can ask uncle DF. He wants to watch tat rat movie.
    Wah someone wanna go on a hot date sia.

  20. #940
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Hmm ....
    inject some life into post mah... not even mid week yet.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •