Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1004

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

  1. #621

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    eh...i student lel...everything go up...my allowance oso nv go up...
    you can always complain to your "finance minister".
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #622

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    only things that goes up at my workplace is workload.
    so far work load haven go up for me...but soon i will need to chiong my programming liao...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #623

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    you can always complain to your "finance minister".
    lol...complain liao no use....my mom will say if nt enuf go work...
    if nt at most sometime giv me extra $10-20..haha..
    but im lucky lar..lol...i still gt savings tat i ve earn fm prev work...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  4. #624
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    wah lao... eventhough singapore got alot of things ppl dun like but is still home to me

  5. #625
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    so far work load haven go up for me...but soon i will need to chiong my programming liao...
    The only thing going down here for me is the time from announcement of project to deadline for submission.

  6. #626
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    The only thing going down here for me is the time from announcement of project to deadline for submission.
    the countdown has begun...

  7. #627

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    The only thing going down here for me is the time from announcement of project to deadline for submission.
    this is coz u nv plan ur time...n u always been distracted...no 1 to blame but urself...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #628
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    this is coz u nv plan ur time...n u always been distracted...no 1 to blame but urself...

  9. #629

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...complain liao no use....my mom will say if nt enuf go work...
    if nt at most sometime giv me extra $10-20..haha..
    but im lucky lar..lol...i still gt savings tat i ve earn fm prev work...
    shoot and earn lah.

    Not much experience shoot for events first loh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #630

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    wah lao... eventhough singapore got alot of things ppl dun like but is still home to me
    to me, I must be comfortable at home loh... Sg is getting uncomfortable.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #631

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    this is coz u nv plan ur time...n u always been distracted...no 1 to blame but urself...

    can blame his slow PC loh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #632

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    shoot and earn lah.

    Not much experience shoot for events first loh.
    hahha....u engage me ar?

    i ve only done a few paid job b4 nia..lol...still green in this field...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  13. #633

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahha....u engage me ar?

    i ve only done a few paid job b4 nia..lol...still green in this field...
    I no jobs lah.. go find those REAL Pros.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #634

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    can blame his slow PC loh.
    hahahah...then time for him to change a new com...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  15. #635
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    can blame his slow PC loh.
    then use your new pc lor...

  16. #636
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahha....u engage me ar?

    i ve only done a few paid job b4 nia..lol...still green in this field...
    still green?

  17. #637

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I no jobs lah.. go find those REAL Pros.
    hahhaha...nah...i dun think i will 1 to turn a hobby into a job...u will need the commitment to it...which i find tat i cant cope wif tat commitment...i rather go n work as promoter during IT show...
    can get to noe more ppl oso...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  18. #638

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    still green?
    then wat...blue ar...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  19. #639

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    then use your new pc lor...
    can sell him my old PC... since it's replaced.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #640

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahhaha...nah...i dun think i will 1 to turn a hobby into a job...u will need the commitment to it...which i find tat i cant cope wif tat commitment...i rather go n work as promoter during IT show...
    can get to noe more Models oso...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •