Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1004

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

  1. #481

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    i think i blur wif wat ur saying liao...hahaha...i tot its this services.exe ur saying...

    OIC.. nope.. I'm refering to svchost. hahaha.. I call it services.

    Aniway here's a taskmge from Vista.. it actially allows you to right click and find properties. And there's another services tab to let you see all the programs running or stopped.

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #482

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    It's using as much mem as photoshop itself leh. some comps either dont have or runs very 'low'.
    lol...read this...
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/services.exe.htm
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #483
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    it is kns... left us poly students to take on module bidding by ourselves when we are still unclear on wat modules are being exempted... really pui pui pui.

    and.... they will clarify wif us when our "protected" bidding round endssss.... ended up not protected... kns.. kns... kns...

    bidding?

  4. #484

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    OIC.. nope.. I'm refering to svchost. hahaha.. I call it services.

    Aniway here's a taskmge from Vista.. it actially allows you to right click and find properties. And there's another services tab to let you see all the programs running or stopped.

    lol...all in 1 window in vista...lol...winxp to access the services tab in vista need to go run n type services.msc
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #485

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    it is kns... left us poly students to take on module bidding by ourselves when we are still unclear on wat modules are being exempted... really pui pui pui.

    and.... they will clarify wif us when our "protected" bidding round endssss.... ended up not protected... kns.. kns... kns...
    icic...mayb u will 1 to check wif some1 tat is familiar wif it?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  6. #486
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    bidding?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    icic...mayb u will 1 to check wif some1 tat is familiar wif it?
    checked wif frend juz now liao... now left 2 modules to bid... it's scary... ....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  7. #487
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    checked wif frend juz now liao... now left 2 modules to bid... it's scary... ....
    why 'bid'?

  8. #488

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    checked wif frend juz now liao... now left 2 modules to bid... it's scary... ....
    lol ok lar....
    in poly oso gt all this bidding things...hahaha...so wat we do is we very KS...login on the dot the system open...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  9. #489

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    why 'bid'?
    first come first serve wat...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #490
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol ok lar....
    in poly oso gt all this bidding things...hahaha...so wat we do is we very KS...login on the dot the system open...
    I hate this...

  11. #491
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    first come first serve wat...
    er... wat a redundant system...

  12. #492

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    er... wat a redundant system...
    lol...bo bian...its like tat de mah...LOL...but when gt all this crap TP server alway gt prob...cannot handle the traffic...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  13. #493
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    first come first serve wat...
    we bid like stock market... i find it's better than 1st come 1st serve... pity those ppl wif slow internet access....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  14. #494
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...bo bian...its like tat de mah...LOL...but when gt all this crap TP server alway gt prob...cannot handle the traffic...
    crap la... singapore education system always like to be extra

  15. #495

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    we bid like stock market... i find it's better than 1st come 1st serve... pity those ppl wif slow internet access....
    hahahahaha...slow internet = hang urself...

    tat time i damn fedup...keep on cannot login to the system...tell my supervisor..hohoho...he help me do using staff login...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #496

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    crap la... singapore education system always like to be extra
    lol...THIS IS SG!!! haha...hmm oz there how they do?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  17. #497
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...THIS IS SG!!! haha...hmm oz there how they do?
    here? haha.. i not sure others sch... but my sch is first come first serve basis... its more fair... those lazy ppl who nv check email or see notices will get the "unwanted" electives lo

  18. #498
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    we bid like stock market... i find it's better than 1st come 1st serve... pity those ppl wif slow internet access....
    that's why must be fast leg fast hand lor...

  19. #499

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    here? haha.. i not sure others sch... but my sch is first come first serve basis... its more fair... those lazy ppl who nv check email or see notices will get the "unwanted" electives lo
    haha...same as SG mah...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  20. #500
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXI - Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha...same as SG mah...
    i mean the bidding system crap la

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •