Thread: All smiles

Default All smiles

Candid photo i took when the couple are posing for a group photo, i tried to capture their most candid moments and here it is.

Default Re: All smiles

I like the treatment to the image. But the photo did not show what caught the couple's attention and therefore it is a little weird that they were looking away... Might have been better to shoot wider, but then again, that might have made the shot less clean... might want to wait for a moment and try a second shot. But the post processing is pretty nice and warm.

Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    I like the treatment to the image. But the photo did not show what caught the couple's attention and therefore it is a little weird that they were looking away... Might have been better to shoot wider, but then again, that might have made the shot less clean... might want to wait for a moment and try a second shot. But the post processing is pretty nice and warm.
    thanks for ur comments. the couple was smiling at a lil kid but if it was wider, there would be too many people sitting infront and e shot wldnt be clean like u said.

The guy's facial skin looks awful.
    Maybe you need to PP the blemishes away (or cut down on the contrasts)?

I like the colour treatment as well. The picture would look perfect if the couple were smiling while looking at each other.