Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    they got live telecast of EPL games..lol

u need more batts for flash..then ur camera batts..
    my flash got 300% so its ok haha camera batt duno how long can tahan. >.< i nv go club b4 leh..duno the ambient light is how..dun like club cos $$$ flow away

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    my flash got 300% so its ok haha camera batt duno how long can tahan. >.< i nv go club b4 leh..duno the ambient light is how..dun like club cos $$$ flow away
    will be pretty difficult..but if oni shoot the main stage where the event is held i think should still be ok..

to save up on camera battery juice..shoot jpeg basic..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

will be pretty difficult..but if oni shoot the main stage where the event is held i think should still be ok..

to save up on camera battery juice..shoot jpeg basic..
    haha battery juice u call it! quirky!

I think raw is the way to go..haha easier to pp also even though abit tedious. so i guess no one interested in St James right? haha

let me know where u all gg in the day i see how bah >.<

Today went to shoot macro alone haha maybe later post in macro section..finally i can shoot macro!

haha battery juice u call it! quirky!

I think raw is the way to go..haha easier to pp also even though abit tedious. so i guess no one interested in St James right? haha

let me know where u all gg in the day i see how bah >.<

Today went to shoot macro alone haha maybe later post in macro section..finally i can shoot macro!
    Wah.. got new lens for macro? where you shoot?
    saturday if not chek jawa, we can always do street shoot.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Wah.. got new lens for macro? where you shoot?
    saturday if not chek jawa, we can always do street shoot.
    no lens but adaptor. knew abt it after seeing some macro shots using it on CS..haha

u all decide the place bah i not too sure where to go, perhaps pei my gf cos she not working that day

i wont be joining u guys this sat.
    gonna eat with my supervisor. lol..

i is a bit interested in st james. lol.. so photography is allowed inside? i feel more interested in clubbing. haha
    Last edited by slardar; 21st August 2007 at 10:25 PM.
    i am slardar

Need not apologise, This is a sharing thread/forum. We shoot, We share.
    fact is the photographer take a great shots, but the "Object" doesnt seem to appear smooth thru the eyes, then we commented. we are not here to pick on the model , but we are wordering why she posed this way.

We started this thread so strong and active, welcome anyone to join us to shoot but not here to create any scene. So, Falconite, need not worry. Im sure Sprintist feel the same too
    Thank you
    u said it's a great shot.care to explain what makes it a good shot?

if i were to crit the photo,1st thing in my mind is y didn't the photographers ask the model to change her pose?n y was the pic taken/posted even when the pose looks weird?

i might not b DP when it comes to C&C but these r the questions i would ask with my limited skills.

n guys,ever tried standing for 8 over hrs n what it can do to ur back?esp a lady's back?

Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    i wont be joining u guys this sat.
    gonna eat with my supervisor. lol..

i is a bit interested in st james. lol.. so photography is allowed inside? i feel more interested in clubbing. haha
    i suppose so, might be going, if going i'll definitely bring along cam to try out in there. let me knw if u're interested.

The best way to eradicate the annoyance that is the attention seeker...is to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by syc77 View Post

if i were to crit the photo,1st thing in my mind is y didn't the photographers ask the model to change her pose?n y was the pic taken/posted even when the pose looks weird?

i might not b DP when it comes to C&C but these r the questions i would ask with my limited skills.

n guys,ever tried standing for 8 over hrs n what it can do to ur back?esp a lady's back?
    To me its nothing more than a candid shot. I just find that you are defending the model way too much when we are not targetting her personally but rather just passing off remarks about her pose. I don't find any problem with that. If you are watching campus superstar or something, anyone is free to pass remarks whether they are good or bad singers. We all know it, I don't see why you need to blow up this matter.

So if we did stand for 8hours and beyond? what point are you trying to prove? We have done before and their working hours include break. Please don't find all the nitty gritty fault and throw back at us. Falconite has apologised and we have explained its just A PASSING REMARK.

If you can take better picture go ahead, he was merely sharing a photo just not up to standard to the better photogs. I see nothing wrong with it. Not everyone is good enough to direct the models around especially they are already standing 8hrs and you expect them to pose for you.

Please, if you're unhappy, do so in PM, we don't want any disturbance here. We have explained ourselves enough..

Cool Cool

SATURDAY, Part of Sprintist has some thoughts of St james shoot..
    anyone has anythign in mind for the morning session ?
    I must shoot one ler.. onleave.. Can do day to night shoot.

Cool Cool

SATURDAY, Part of Sprintist has some thoughts of St james shoot..
    anyone has anythign in mind for the morning session ?
    I must shoot one ler.. onleave.. Can do day to night shoot.
    if you're interested I can see if can slot in time for morning macro shoot. but perhaps got to leave at lunch time or something.

To me its nothing more than a candid shot. I just find that you are defending the model way too much when we are not targetting her personally but rather just passing off remarks about her pose. I don't find any problem with that. If you are watching campus superstar or something, anyone is free to pass remarks whether they are good or bad singers. We all know it, I don't see why you need to blow up this matter.

So if we did stand for 8hours and beyond? what point are you trying to prove? We have done before and their working hours include break. Please don't find all the nitty gritty fault and throw back at us. Falconite has apologised and we have explained its just A PASSING REMARK.

If you can take better picture go ahead, he was merely sharing a photo just not up to standard to the better photogs. I see nothing wrong with it. Not everyone is good enough to direct the models around especially they are already standing 8hrs and you expect them to pose for you.

Please, if you're unhappy, do so in PM, we don't want any disturbance here. We have explained ourselves enough..

To share and pass off remarks are but bear in mind that such remarks somehow are being notice by the model herself ....

If sharing meants to fuss up some disturbance then I suggest that post that photo in the appropriate thread ... orelse dun post here ... though its the TS thread ... just my 1 cent thought

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    To share and pass off remarks are but bear in mind that such remarks somehow are being notice by the model herself ....

If sharing meants to fuss up some disturbance then I suggest that post that photo in the appropriate thread ... orelse dun post here ... though its the TS thread ... just my 1 cent thought
    We know the model might realise it herself. This is more of a group thread to be shared among the group. If it was to create fuss it would have went straight to portraits/poses right? And the person who posted the pic did no wrong, it was us who commented on it. If needed, we can all apologise again given if there will be no more fuss from this anymore.

Come on!
    if its really for the model good? please need not discuss further about the photo C&C. we re not here to agains anything guys, and we TS member just looking forward a great experience of group outhign and sharing.
    We do not wish to continue any more discuss regards the model/photographer C&C.
    - Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by syc77 View Post

hi.

yes, it is not a good pose
    yes, i ought to ask the model to re-pose

but no, this is not the critique forum. this is a very close group where most of the members know each other. we don't mind what each other says and i take the comments light-heartedly.

the purpose of me posting this photo in this thread is just to share with the members what i have seen during 1 of our outing. If i had intended for serious comments, i would have posted the photo in the gallery section.

I agree that we should not give negative comments about the model.

1 last thing, i have stood for over 8hrs per day when i was in the sales line. and thats for 5 to 6 days per week. i do understand the discomfort of the back. for the models for tolerating it.

Thank you for your comments.
    i am slardar

Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    hi.

yes, it is not a good pose
    yes, i ought to ask the model to re-pose

but no, this is not the critique forum. this is a very close group where most of the members know each other. we don't mind what each other says and i take the comments light-heartedly.

the purpose of me posting this photo in this thread is just to share with the members what i have seen during 1 of our outing. If i had intended for serious comments, i would have posted the photo in the gallery section.

I agree that we should not give negative comments about the model.

1 last thing, i have stood for over 8hrs per day when i was in the sales line. and thats for 5 to 6 days per week. i do understand the discomfort of the back. for the models for tolerating it.

Thank you for your comments.
    Im hope that sprintist, yoshima and falconite can put yourself in the model's shoe, eventhough lousy or weird pics are taken but posting of such pics here can arouse some fuss .... but bear in mind that this forum can be view by many ppl fm different walks of life ... different races ... so I hope that I will be seeing beautiful pics that are taken and good constructive comments are given to improve on the way it is taken and we can learn together and excel in photography ...
    Last edited by Cyber; 22nd August 2007 at 12:11 AM.

cheers

this is actually my first attempt at shooting models. i have no experience on what to look out for, its just point and shoot for this shot.

im actually planning to sell off all my gears to fund for driving lessons.. come back when i get richer. haha..
    i am slardar

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    Im glad u can put yourself in the model's shoe, eventhough lousy or weird pics are taken but posting of such pics here can arouse some fuss .... but bear in mind that this forum can be view by many ppl fm different walks of life ... different races ... so I hope that I will be seeing beautiful pics that are taken and good constructive comments are given to improve on the way it is taken and we can learn together and excel in photography ...
    so it means if pictures are not beautiful cannot post?
    The pics posted in this thread are very much for recap of activities taken place for an outing..most comments posted are pretty casual remarks..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

so it means if pictures are not beautiful cannot post?
    The pics posted in this thread are very much for recap of activities taken place for an outing..most comments posted are pretty casual remarks..
    Foremost and all I just hope constructive comments are given and not neg comments ... esp towards a pic with someone who have make a mistake abt not trying to pose the model properly and still want to talk abt it .... since there isn't any gain and no benefit but just regrets
    Last edited by Cyber; 22nd August 2007 at 12:30 AM.