Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha i see..on the bridge? or just the piece of bikini? LOL
    u wan shoot then i think u should voice your idea ALOUD here..tangshooter maybe will come back to lifefor tonight..very demoralised by today's weather..haha

coming next up for sentosa will be some abstract ..
    Too bad my gf dont feel easy with group of photographer shooting la..
    tats why only Me and her.. They re not pro model..
    So cannot, Bikini is sexy.. so you know know why.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Too bad my gf dont feel easy with group of photographer shooting la..
    tats why only Me and her.. They re not pro model..
    So cannot, Bikini is sexy.. so you know know why.
    icic true enough. but how come your 'gfs' are all so into being having their photography taken? who are they actually? or they just pose for fun one?

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful reflections...

dont worry, we can hide behind some trees and shoot with long lens. that way they wont feel uneasy.
    i am slardar

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Sony Roadshow models

The girl in the first pic is also seen in shoots organised in the CS workshop/model thread.

Anyway nice and clear pix. Good exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post

Beautiful reflections... [/QUOTE]

thanks! was there abit too early..early 5am we reached and nothing to do so we decided to head to the beach first and see what we can shoot.. lucky u din come today cos today's weather bad...so bad..

but redsun and slardar they all got consolation that they got to shoot sony girls haha

You know Istana Woodneuk we intended to photo last week? It seems still accessible. I found some notes at http://flickr.com/photos/danielcheon...7594562924606/

He just visit 2 days ago, says "Just by the left side of the main gate. No problem to get in! ;-)". we can consider it again.
    let's flickr | TangShooters

Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    You know Istana Woodneuk we intended to photo last week? It seems still accessible. I found some notes at http://flickr.com/photos/danielcheon...7594562924606/

He just visit 2 days ago, says "Just by the left side of the main gate. No problem to get in! ;-)". we can consider it again.

Thanks Foxcorn! Now need to activate the cosplayer model
    Redsun must read and bring us there

now for Sentosa abstract

Impressive shots Sprintist!!!
    Love the Abstracts and Color.
    Great eyes in such details.

Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post

Good! would like to visit there at least once..nevr been there b4..wear jeans n long pants needed? against mozzies...>.<

yoshima thanks! the second pic is given a blue cast, its actually just sand on the seashore..lol..

Nice abstracts sprintist.

Really can go in arh... Wah power. I've been wanting to go there man. Good place for model shoots.

Anyway quick update on MUAs.

Contacted afew to get quotations but only received 1 reply so far (think weekend la)

Her rate is $60 per make up or per hour- include make up, hairdo and her own transport cost. $100 for a 2 hr package.

What you guys think?

Her portfolio is at http://www.ariesann.multiply.com/

Nice abstracts sprintist.

Really can go in arh... Wah power. I've been wanting to go there man. Good place for model shoots.

Anyway quick update on MUAs.

Contacted afew to get quotations but only received 1 reply so far (think weekend la)

Her rate is $60 per make up or per hour- include make up, hairdo and her own transport cost. $100 for a 2 hr package.

What you guys think?

Her portfolio is at http://www.ariesann.multiply.com/
    hmm do we really need mua? sometimes model can do the make up themselves? sorry ah i not too sure..nv do all this before haha.but my friend who design clothes and ask model pose for her clothes got tell the models sometimes to do their own make up.

maybe we doing special theme or wad then need skills to do the make up?

Hmm yes it is optional but im just thinking that since the TFCD models agree to pose at no charge, the money can be spent on hiring MUA instead.

Secondly, it is easier to convince TFCD to agree to do a shoot if you throw in MUA. They get free professional make up done. This i've tried personally and my friends were very happy when they found out got MUA.

Pro MU also boosts the model's confidence. They know they look better.

Of course if your model is already good at make up, then dont need la.. Haha.

Just my thoughts.

Would like to go Istana at least once!Looks like we might to able to go
    Why me to bring you all there? haha i dunno the way we might get lost instead

Nice abstracts Sprintist.You really have an eye for detail

Hmm yes it is optional but im just thinking that since the TFCD models agree to pose at no charge, the money can be spent on hiring MUA instead.

Secondly, it is easier to convince TFCD to agree to do a shoot if you throw in MUA. They get free professional make up done. This i've tried personally and my friends were very happy when they found out got MUA.

Pro MU also boosts the model's confidence. They know they look better.

Of course if your model is already good at make up, then dont need la.. Haha.

Just my thoughts.
    ya ah...make sense to me too. but still, if model free, no mua equals more free. haha no liability..LOL ok lar mua does improve a low-confidence model. but i think photographer if can communicate with the model can boost confidence too. too bad i duno how to do this..dont have the good tongue to speak well..

so you friends are willing ah? can get them to pose for me and redsun and espion for stock photos too. can share profit w them if got make money..

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Would like to go Istana at least once!Looks like we might to able to go
    Why me to bring you all there? haha i dunno the way we might get lost instead

Nice abstracts Sprintist.You really have an eye for detail
    Cannot ask me lead too. but i know espion been before, can consult his help. dont mind trying gg there once. if alot of mozzies then sian diao..really hate them haha..bloodsuckers.

I think my eye for detail is the same as everyone else leh..you all captured good pics also..got ang moh babes sommore i dun have..*no dare take...* hahha..

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    ya ah...make sense to me too. but still, if model free, no mua equals more free. haha no liability..LOL ok lar mua does improve a low-confidence model. but i think photographer if can communicate with the model can boost confidence too. too bad i duno how to do this..dont have the good tongue to speak well..

so you friends are willing ah? can get them to pose for me and redsun and espion for stock photos too. can share profit w them if got make money..
    Hmmm..... Im not too sure about the stock photos part. Im strongly against it actually. There has been misuse of stock photos before when it comes to models. You got no control over what the buyer does to the stock photo. And its quite touchy. Need to send model release form as well.

Would prefer if photographers just kept the models photos for their own portfolio and one soft copy for the model herself.

Still discussing with my models. Will ask them if they mind having xtra photographers

Hmmm..... Im not too sure about the stock photos part. Im strongly against it actually. There has been misuse of stock photos before when it comes to models. You got no control over what the buyer does to the stock photo. And its quite touchy. Need to send model release form as well.

Would prefer if photographers just kept the models photos for their own portfolio and one soft copy for the model herself.

Still discussing with my models. Will ask them if they mind having xtra photographers
    Ic, yes need release form though that is the troublesome part. I've got the forms ready if can. Still, up to their discretion and willingness, if they dont mind will be good but if they mind then definitely no problem as well.

looking forward to my first 'official' portrait/model shoot. haha gg slp le..concussion soon...>.<