Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    HAHAHAA ~~~
    So this is shoot by you!
    I notice this shot, wonder who so bad la...... snap shot ah poh fall asleep
    so it is you! Great job!
    wah u laugh until litat at my shot haha..not bad lar..i thought it was a candid moment, relieves backache leh! street mah..my favourite category yet still need to overcome my fear of shooting humans daringly.. lol..now you know i'm the bad guy :S

ha ha, I think they will paiseh to take free nap at the OSIM massage chairs in the future when they see this

Congrats by the way

Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    ha ha, I think they will paiseh to take free nap at the OSIM massage chairs in the future when they see this

Congrats by the way
    if that is the case i will feel guilty leh..really haha..but the subjects see themselves in the works of others out of nowhere they also feel stunned. If i see myself of someone's photo, i dunno how to react leh..feel not here not there or just laugh at myself haha!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    if that is the case i will feel guilty leh..really haha..but the subjects see themselves in the works of others out of nowhere they also feel stunned. If i see myself of someone's photo, i dunno how to react leh..feel not here not there or just laugh at myself haha!

thanks
    Ha ha, don't feel guilty...think of it this way, suddenly you find yourself in an award winning photo and it's not anything socially unacceptable also, hehe

Ha ha, don't feel guilty...think of it this way, suddenly you find yourself in an award winning photo and it's not anything socially unacceptable also, hehe
    haha, then ask the prize winner to share half half ah..haha

wah u laugh until litat at my shot haha..not bad lar..i thought it was a candid moment, relieves backache leh! street mah..my favourite category yet still need to overcome my fear of shooting humans daringly.. lol..now you know i'm the bad guy :S

I am just surprise this is your shot. Coz i expected you will sent up something very subjective and not candy shot like this.. but It;'s still good. you presented in a very nature way. If i know, I also shoot shoot people Q up for sentosa or Toast box for coffee and submit the photo.
    Yeah.. Street shots is never easy. Even you dare to go after and shoot, People will chase you away. I ever shoot at Arab street with my P&S, i was just outside the handcraft shop, this indian man chased me away for not allow me take any photo of his product. But ..before me, that was a few Ang moh take photo can?! Me cannot ??? That is not very friendly way!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

haha, then ask the prize winner to share half half ah..haha
    Btw..what was the Prize?

I am just surprise this is your shot. Coz i expected you will sent up something very subjective and not candy shot like this.. but It;'s still good. you presented in a very nature way. If i know, I also shoot shoot people Q up for sentosa or Toast box for coffee and submit the photo.
    Yeah.. Street shots is never easy. Even you dare to go after and shoot, People will chase you away. I ever shoot at Arab street with my P&S, i was just outside the handcraft shop, this indian man chased me away for not allow me take any photo of his product. But ..before me, that was a few Ang moh take photo can?! Me cannot ??? That is not very friendly way!
    ahhh speaking of angmoh and locals, that brought to my mind recently at chinatown too. We were looking at some photographs at a stall by a famous photographer (but i duno who). the person tending the stall just sat there stare at us, replied us the price like we are not interested to buy actually (but we admiring the photos what!)
    after that while we walking away, an angmoh couple come, she stand up smile smile cater to them here n there...URGH SINGAPOREANS! why like this! we are all singaporeans! cannot serve us normally meh..fed up!

Btw..what was the Prize?
    I got an olympus 770sw but havent tell me when and where to take..lol..:S

ahhh speaking of angmoh and locals, that brought to my mind recently at chinatown too. We were looking at some photographs at a stall by a famous photographer (but i duno who). the person tending the stall just sat there stare at us, replied us the price like we are not interested to buy actually (but we admiring the photos what!)
    after that while we walking away, an angmoh couple come, she stand up smile smile cater to them here n there...URGH SINGAPOREANS! why like this! we are all singaporeans! cannot serve us normally meh..fed up!
    Ok Boy! WE both better be COOL!
    Or else can chase out from the forum for such Subject. Be good be good.
    Talk about Photography ok.

I got an olympus 770sw but havent tell me when and where to take..lol..:S
    Cool...so how to share the prize with your fellow school mate? Sell it away and get a lens? Enuff $$$ to get lens ?

Ok Boy! WE both better be COOL!
    Or else can chase out from the forum for such Subject. Be good be good.
    Talk about Photography ok.
    nah its just a subject of bad service..

anyway i still contemplating to sell or use it in school. it will be too big to bring to school. i've got a panasonic point and shoot but gave my sister since I seriously held the DSLR in my hands.

What would you suggest? sell or use? its quite a rigid camera though.

nah its just a subject of bad service..

anyway i still contemplating to sell or use it in school. it will be too big to bring to school. i've got a panasonic point and shoot but gave my sister since I seriously held the DSLR in my hands.

What would you suggest? sell or use? its quite a rigid camera though.

If you need one for school why not?
    If not can always sell it to top up your lens

btw..i just copy one of your photo from Flickr :P want to ask you how you do it. really like your style!

If you need one for school why not?
    If not can always sell it to top up your lens

btw..i just copy one of your photo from Flickr :P want to ask you how you do it. really like your style!
    okay my camera whatever it is, if bring to school is mainly to take snapshots perhaps portraits or candid. maybe lectures things that i might forget? hahahah (need zoom)

so i'm not too sure still..hmm Tang shooter can vote for and against selling the cam for me HAH!

which picture are you referring to?

Hey, just a quick question...when you guys want to post photos here on CS for ppl to see, you need to host them somewhere and then post the link here right? Where is a good place to do it ah?

Hey, just a quick question...when you guys want to post photos here on CS for ppl to see, you need to host them somewhere and then post the link here right? Where is a good place to do it ah?
    Post at the Photo galleria, go by category - Portrait, landscape, macro etc.

Post at the Photo galleria, go by category - Portrait, landscape, macro etc.
    No no no, I mean hosting the photo somewhere on the internet, and then post the link on the forum so that it will display here on CS

No no no, I mean hosting the photo somewhere on the internet, and then post the link on the forum so that it will display here on CS
    find the source of the link and post here, i post on flickr so i go to all sizes, choose medium , select the URL, use the image link icon in the message box and paste it there. hope it helps

yoshima, regarding the picture, make a guess

Oh...u can used PHotobucket or Imageshack..others im not sure...

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast