Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wah u got canon and nikon? i bringing all lens bah..haha shag then shag haha..tripod anyone? night scenery?
    lol Nikon belongs to my broWa u wan bring tripod ar....hmmm
    I'll see how 1st.wat time u guys staying till?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol Nikon belongs to my broWa u wan bring tripod ar....hmmm
    I'll see how 1st.wat time u guys staying till?
    icic, i'm not too sure what time perhaps early evening where they sky abt 730pm will be very blue when shot abit long exposure. not sure if there are nice sceneries anot

Member/Tangshooter

wah u got canon and nikon? i bringing all lens bah..haha shag then shag haha..tripod anyone? night scenery?
    Nite shoot! tripod! maybe next time..will have to leave around 6~7..somemore next day got shoot..i will be bringing oni 1-2 lens..travel as light as possible..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Nite shoot! tripod! maybe next time..will have to leave around 6~7..somemore next day got shoot..i will be bringing oni 1-2 lens..travel as light as possible..
    nxt day got wad shoot? hmm den dont bring tripod lor haha...

ok dun bring tripod travel light

ok dun bring tripod travel light
    lol..okie..how about the route of advance? haha i seldom go sentosa, not really sure where to go. I remember that time i take some kids for their amazing race, got bus but we walked all the way hahah

hmm we can take the monorail,or walk.But its not a short distance if we walk
    we need to buy tix if we wan to take monorail

hmm we can take the monorail,or walk.But its not a short distance if we walk
    we need to buy tix if we wan to take monorail
    ok let's walk! its a street outing anyway haha! so we still waiting for qing's confirmation.

lol somehow i had a feeling that you would wan to walk

Member/Tangshooter

lol..okie..how about the route of advance? haha i seldom go sentosa, not really sure where to go. I remember that time i take some kids for their amazing race, got bus but we walked all the way hahah
    haha..walk see shoot, walk see shoot..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

lol somehow i had a feeling that you would wan to walk
    haha oops..if wan take monorail also can..reach a destination and walk ard there also can. I am fine with anything. DD

it will be my first time meeting blazerworkz. is calvin coming?

yeah lets walk. shoot every single person and make a portfolio of holiday goers. lol

my first time going sentosa for shooting, gonna be exciting.
    hopefully can get a offroad bag by tonight. lol..
    i am slardar

hmm dun tink calvin is coming.He got something on
    Walking is fine with me maybe can see more things

Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    yeah lets walk. shoot every single person and make a portfolio of holiday goers. lol

my first time going sentosa for shooting, gonna be exciting.
    hopefully can get a offroad bag by tonight. lol..
    haha routemarch in sentosa now..hmm holiday goers should be fun!
    my second time in sentosa, the first was shooting sunrise and abit of siloso, saw Alan Wu there. haha

Wa just book out and check forums and already its flooded. Must back-track and read so many posts. Haha.

Some quick inputs -

1.) TFCDs - agreed. We should put up a list of whos interested and the max amt they're willing to pay. Plus we can also pool our own models (if any of you have). I've got a 1 or 2 friends (quite pretty) who are interested in having their portraits taken - but they got no exp with modelling. Still working out the details with them. Will update on this.

2.) Sentosa shoot - arghh i cant go! Too last minute. Aug quite booked for me. *lol*

3.) Falconite's adventure. I've been thinking about org sth like this too. Similar to CS AG events, get one day, we go for a big walk-about ard SG. Ideally, source location for model shoots as well. Can exchange location info that we know. (Each person in the grp will take turns brining the grp to their fav. location for photoshoot) something like that.

Gonna shoot fireworks tonight @ esplanade. Anyone going can sms or call me. Qing got my hp. no.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Wa just book out and check forums and already its flooded. Must back-track and read so many posts. Haha.

Some quick inputs -

1.) TFCDs - agreed. We should put up a list of whos interested and the max amt they're willing to pay. Plus we can also pool our own models (if any of you have). I've got a 1 or 2 friends (quite pretty) who are interested in having their portraits taken - but they got no exp with modelling. Still working out the details with them. Will update on this.

2.) Sentosa shoot - arghh i cant go! Too last minute. Aug quite booked for me. *lol*

3.) Falconite's adventure. I've been thinking about org sth like this too. Similar to CS AG events, get one day, we go for a big walk-about ard SG. Ideally, source location for model shoots as well. Can exchange location info that we know. (Each person in the grp will take turns brining the grp to their fav. location for photoshoot) something like that.

Gonna shoot fireworks tonight @ esplanade. Anyone going can sms or call me. Qing got my hp. no.

Cheers!

hmm wasted you cant come with us!! ur friends no exp modelling we no exp shooting also..haha can try just give it a go

Good luck for your fireworks! hope you find some nice spots and share your pics soon. I gtg sch soon. haha sch sch sch!..blah bye all for now

Some quick inputs -

Cheers!
    Model ^^. No experience. Its ok. We can train how to pose people. That is the exciting part.

Yup. Have fun... Will be waiting for your photos. Anyone needs his number just sms me. That is if you know my number * secret *... Wohaha.

ok let's walk! its a street outing anyway haha! so we still waiting for qing's confirmation.
    Think would not join you all. Still not use to school timing and feeling very tired (due to the some night lessons. Till 9.30pm leh ). Maybe I will just go somewhere and shoot for a hour and two; go back and rest. Then I will continue on my FYP report (due in a month's time).

Have fun people. ^^ Remember to take a group photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Not when we wear it and break into Tang Dynasty while being caught by stompers n xingers.....

Michael
    Great idea.. lets set ourselves up to be caught.. yummy. Someone call Straites Times?

okie.. so far no objection to the Ts.. except that the color should be kept off from Khaki (hint : lady dun like khaki green).. okie I have to reowrk on this..

Some quick inputs -

Cheers!
    Okie.. great idea with each an everyone taking turn to lead and initiate a place to shoot. Exciting...

Any teachers here?.. haaa.. felt like school time excursion.. "Children.. please hold hand!!" haa... and " you boys very naughty, how come always bully the girls?.. (okie okie- no offence intended..