Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Hmm...international model???.....Let me check my shedule........Will be occupied on 26 aug for morning shoot, afternoon shoot pending waiting for answer. 25 Aug sounds good to me.

Oh! Almost forget, got wake fest 2007? Is it?
    yeah..august is an exciting month..wif many free events for shooting..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    International model is not the price we re looking at, so please dont even think bout it.
    since im the only one been busy sourcing out this event and get excited bout it? nO no
    I had said..drop the subject for now.
    Right..put it on hold first..will bring it back when i start to see the tangsshooter multiply calendar very empty..haha..

Member/Tangshooter

Does your friends need TFCDs???? I will likely to offer my help.
    Haha..lai liao lor..never let go of opportunities to shoot babes..

If can shoot babes for free i oso wan!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Haha..lai liao lor..never let go of opportunities to shoot babes..
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    If can shoot babes for free i oso wan!
    if its for portfolio i wan too.

ok here is my sentosa proposal

Saturday 12pm Harbourfront MRT. (by monorail or walk? I not sure)
    We can eat first, then go shoot at sentosa around the beach areas..after which can do some night shoot there too if interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.sprintist

ok here is my sentosa proposal

We can eat first, then go shoot at sentosa around the beach areas..after which can do some night shoot there too if interested.

1. sprintist
    2. qING (To be confirmed by Friday)

Night shoots I am really bad in night shoots.

shoot the nite?.. okie you can shoot the complete darkness even if yor lens cover is on!

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    shoot the nite?.. okie you can shoot the complete darkness even if yor lens cover is on!
    haha abit lame leh..close your eyes and hear your shutter click cluck can liao..the power of imagination, imagine..

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha abit lame leh..close your eyes and hear your shutter click cluck can liao..the power of imagination, imagine..
    Win already. Like that you all can also make a joke...

Somehow having Yoshima does the planning for the group seems to be great. Burst of activities going on and even sausage.. i mean sourcing for models. Good thing you are in our team. *~ Clap Clap Clap!!

More adventures coming :
    1. Chek Jawa (Pulau Ubin) : Nature, Bird, Scenary and almost certain.. macro shoot. Unless Yoshima can get model(s). Am studying the map for now.. please send in suggestions if interested.
    2. Trek MaCritchi Reservior : Phoa is willing to be our guide.. need to wake at 6am and its a long trek and physically demanding. Chance to get right up to bukit Timah. I love this.. lets lock in on this.
    3. Tree Top Trial : ANy thing if you want to walk this way.. gone som many times but never lack surprises...
    Please let me know which you prefer and when in September you would like to have them. I just need a rough gauge to proceed with planning.

Team Administration:
    Hi guys, I am in the midst to design a logo and T-shirt for the Tang Shooters. It shall be khaki green with yellow or orange prints. Before goin ahead with the designing, wish to understand if the group is with this idea. Please PM me, you nick, name and size (for your shirt and nothing else) so that i can see if we would be in good shape to go with this plan. I have space for logo sponsorship if any of you has the connection... else we can just go ahead with and pay for our own. So, please PM too if you have sponsors.. Thank you.

By the way - shirt is open to registered members only. Please make sure your registration to the Tang Shooters' site : http://tangsshooter.multiply.com Sure, you can join our activities even if you do not wish to be in the team, but being a member have its priviledges.. To show u guys when T-shirt design is up and then the quote before engaging.

Somehow having Yoshima does the planning for the group seems to be great. Burst of activities going on and even sausage.. i mean sourcing for models. Good thing you are in our team. *~ Clap Clap Clap!!

More adventures coming :
    1. Chek Jawa (Pulau Ubin) : Nature, Bird, Scenary and almost certain.. macro shoot. Unless Yoshima can get model(s). Am studying the map for now.. please send in suggestions if interested.
    2. Trek MaCritchi Reservior : Phoa is willing to be our guide.. need to wake at 6am and its a long trek and physically demanding. Chance to get right up to bukit Timah. I love this.. lets lock in on this.
    3. Tree Top Trial : ANy thing if you want to walk this way.. gone som many times but never lack surprises...
    Please let me know which you prefer and when in September you would like to have them. I just need a rough gauge to proceed with planning.

Team Administration:
    Hi guys, I am in the midst to design a logo and T-shirt for the Tang Shooters. It shall be khaki green with yellow or orange prints. Before goin ahead with the designing, wish to understand if the group is with this idea. Please PM me, you nick, name and size (for your shirt and nothing else) so that i can see if we would be in good shape to go with this plan. I have space for logo sponsorship if any of you has the connection... else we can just go ahead with and pay for our own. So, please PM too if you have sponsors.. Thank you.

By the way - shirt is open to registered members only. Please make sure your registration to the Tang Shooters' site : http://tangsshooter.multiply.com Sure, you can join our activities even if you do not wish to be in the team, but being a member have its priviledges.. To show u guys when T-shirt design is up and then the quote before engaging.
    Our own t-shirt!!Thats so cool!I dun mind paying for it
    Im interested in Trek MaCritchi Reservior n Tree Top Trial anytime in sep is ok with me.Yes im very free on wkends

Member/Tangshooter

Team Administration:

U win already! CS dun noe running for how many moons then got the first polo-tee..

More adventures coming :

Team Administration:

What Bro, designing t-shirts! Upz for your effort.
    BTW, the lunch is enjoyable. Cheers!
    Going home now.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Our own t-shirt!!Thats so cool!I dun mind paying for it
    Im interested in Trek MaCritchi Reservior n Tree Top Trial anytime in sep is ok with me.Yes im very free on wkends
    K Bro... thankx. Will keep u in mind on this.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U win already! CS dun noe running for how many moons then got the first polo-tee..
    Is that true... now maybe because Tangs Shooters are just so much more - spontaneous.. Haaa

Thanks for highlighting, and dun loose out in getting your hands on this T-shirt, because it will be designed by an award winning T-designer (me.. me.. me..) I think it will likely be great!

What Bro, designing t-shirts! Upz for your effort.
    BTW, the lunch is enjoyable. Cheers!
    Going home now.
    Hi Phoa, well.. here is my invitation for your to register with us.. be in the happening team. We learn from one aother or we explore to reach that "perfection".. togather.

By the way bro, not my birthday lah.. but still its a good lunch and enjoy photo talk during which. Seems that you are so curious about Yoshima.. do know she is hot in the team (everyone wants to know her..) Thank u thank u... at least, u are one that has faith in my design... Have a good nite bro..

Hi Phoa, well.. here is my invitation for your to register with us.. be in the happening team. We learn from one aother or we explore to reach that "perfection".. togather.

By the way bro, not my birthday lah.. but still its a good lunch and enjoy photo talk during which. Seems that you are so curious about Yoshima.. do know she is hot in the team (everyone wants to know her..) Thank u thank u... at least, u are one that has faith in my design... Have a good nite bro..
    haha but the word tangshooter on a shirt is it abit weird? I am glad a tee shirt is coming up though! we can put Qing's face in it! he's the TS! haha no offence to qIng!

1. sprintist
    2. qING (To be confirmed by Friday)
    3. Redsun(to be confirm later tonight)

redsun! realised you joined dreamstime too! welcome on board haha u uploaded your 3 pics for approval already?

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast