Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    look for beach volleyball games, stand there shoot shoot shoot. lol.. if not can use long lens snipe. hide behind coconut trees. Haha..
    yeah volleyball game quite a good thing to shoot, must shoot cannot see their face haha...if not shoot kids very nice too hehe

indeed kids are fun!

a bad photo. lol..
    i am slardar

Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    indeed kids are fun!

a bad photo. lol..
    then get a good one at sentosa hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    15km to 20km......OH!! i tink i have sumthing on!You guys go ahead
    Haha, road march leh. Back to army days.....

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Er Bro, I will be going on Saturday but with tickets.

Friday maybe going but see see only. But if you need a good location with no need to squeezed with people. PM me lah. I will be glad to show you like the one I did for the NPD firework rehersal.

Do a search, you know what I mean.
    BTW, you need transport.
    Any special place where normal cars can't go?

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Any special place where normal cars can't go?

Michael
    Yap, along the seaside.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Yap, along the seaside.
    Fire works...
    Interesting. I havent try before..
    I dont really do night shoot
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    yeah volleyball game quite a good thing to shoot, must shoot cannot see their face haha...if not shoot kids very nice too hehe
    Only want to shoot babe !
    btw..Palawan beach is a interesting place to shoot kids.. I did that before. then you can go to Cafe del mar to shoot the chill out place .. Cool
    Last edited by Yoshima; 16th August 2007 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Fire works...
    Interesting. I havent try before..
    I dont really do night shoot
    Should try night photography. It is a different feel and the weather is more cooling than day time.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Should try night photography. It is a different feel and the weather is more cooling than day time.
    I did 2 times i think....
    Just press the shutter and wait.. no fun ler..
    I love fireworks..but My lens can't do much. so will wait till next year?

btw.. since you shoot model, any where or you have good deal to get a local model for our private shoot? I need to organize one for our tangsshooter =)
    I found one, 2 hrs $150, 3 hours $200 and only for 2-3 photograher, tangsshooter is 20 photographer group =) I need to arrange like 6-8., some of our shooter is Student and some in NS, I need to look into $$$. lets hopes you can have a gd deal for us? Haha

Please visit our multiply www.Tangsshooter.multiply.com
    Last edited by Yoshima; 16th August 2007 at 10:32 AM.

Member/Tangshooter

btw.. since you shoot model, any where or you have good deal to get a local model for our private shoot? I need to organize one for our tangsshooter =)
    I found one, 2 hrs $150, 3 hours $200 and only for 2-3 photograher, tangsshooter is 20 photographer group =) I need to arrange like 6-8., some of our shooter is Student and some in NS, I need to look into $$$. lets hopes you can have a gd deal for us? Haha

hey yoshima..u should get a list of ppl interested first..else quite hard to do budgeting..u keep sourcing for price package, sekali not many ppl wanna pay to shoot..

Another alternative is to book some of the organizers shoot in CS..but i'm not sure which organizer willing..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    hey yoshima..u should get a list of ppl interested first..else quite hard to do budgeting..u keep sourcing for price package, sekali not many ppl wanna pay to shoot..

Another alternative is to book some of the organizers shoot in CS..but i'm not sure which organizer willing..
    Well...I just need one more to see how much was it.. or we all will register for the group shooting for next week. What i have is pretty ex- international model. shall see what phoa have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post

Agreed with blazer_workz comments. We need to complie a list of people who is interested and discuss the date of the shoot and theme etc. Base on the no of people will determine the no of model required. A group of 5 - 6 photographers, is good for 1 model for 3 hours shoot with 2 - 3 attire.

As the group becomes larger, you may have to cater for additional models and re-arrange the duration for shoot. For example, 3 models, 3 hours and 3 group of photographers (4 - 5), each group have 1 hour to shoot the models with only 1 - 2 attire.

Sometimes, we need to cater more time for photographers to shoot. For them, to express their creativity. If less time, will have negative effect and picture may not turn out nice.
    This way, we won't stress the model as well.

My explanation is based on experience for your reference. If you need to find models, I will be glad to approach friends from model agencies and organisers. But may not able to get good price, but may have model with standard and experience.

Cheers!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Member/Tangshooter

Well...I just need one more to see how much was it.. or we all will register for the group shooting for next week. What i have is pretty ex- international model. shall see what phoa have to offer.
    huh..next week? my weekends for the month of august all booked..

International models?? wah..

Member/Tangshooter

Agreed with blazer_workz comments. We need to complie a list of people who is interested and discuss the date of the shoot and theme etc. Base on the no of people will determine the no of model required. A group of 5 - 6 photographers, is good for 1 model for 3 hours shoot with 2 - 3 attire.

As the group becomes larger, you may have to cater for additional models and re-arrange the duration for shoot. For example, 3 models, 3 hours and 3 group of photographers (4 - 5), each group have 1 hour to shoot the models with only 1 - 2 attire.

Sometimes, we need to cater more time for photographers to shoot. For them, to express their creativity. If less time, will have negative effect and picture may not turn out nice.

My explanation is based on experience for your reference. If you need to find models, I will be glad to approach friends from model agencies and organisers. But may not able to get good price, but may have model with standard and experience.

Cheers!
    well thought!

Cheers!
    hmm.... 1. our dear member mostly has not really go into portrait. they need to warm up new faces to shoot and practice ( after few conversation with them )
    2. I do have a few gf with me who is sweet good looking which willing to do for FOC, they just need a portfolio, however I still think the experience model will given better pose and not camera shy with numbers of photographer.
    3. I did a number of outing of model shoot. I know what you mean...

I just try to sort out something fun for the member. well.. lets drop this subject for now.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Yoshima; 16th August 2007 at 11:11 AM.

Hmm...international model???.....Let me check my shedule........Will be occupied on 26 aug for morning shoot, afternoon shoot pending waiting for answer. 25 Aug sounds good to me.

Oh! Almost forget, got wake fest 2007? Is it?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Hmm...international model???.....Let me check my shedule........Will be occupied on 26 aug for morning shoot, afternoon shoot pending waiting for answer. 25 Aug sounds good to me.

Oh! Almost forget, got wake fest 2007? Is it?

International model is not the price we re looking at, so please dont even think bout it.
    since im the only one been busy sourcing out this event and get excited bout it? nO no
    I had said..drop the subject for now.

2. I do have a few gf with me who is sweet good looking which willing to do for FOC, they just need a portfolio, however I still think the experience model will given better pose and not camera shy with numbers of photographer.
    Does your friends need TFCDs???? I will likely to offer my help.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Does your friends need TFCDs???? I will likely to offer my help.
    Thank you very much for all the TFCD thoughts.