Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

  1. #441
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Okie dokie.. Alex Hospital this Sat. Call me if you cannot find me at Alex Hospital. I dunno Exact spot, but will look around for butter and flies..
    Falconite : Gerald at 98513513 ... Qing, i can give you my 90mm for shoot. (oh its a catapult..)
    Bro, go back to work!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #442

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, go back to work!
    Phoakm - Nice portrait works you got there!
    Last edited by Yoshima; 15th August 2007 at 11:18 AM.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  3. #443
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, go back to work!
    Sure bro.. I am in for awhile only.. doing what you are also doing.. lets both get back to work. Haaa

  4. #444
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    wa 1st time see u guys so active in the morning

  5. #445
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Nice portrait works you got there!
    Nice nice.. lets get him to arrange models for us manz. If he can give tips on portriate and get models.. we can consider rising hm to be Tangs Shooter Admin.. hor?

  6. #446
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa 1st time see u guys so active in the morning
    What do u expect bro.. The Falcon has landed!

  7. #447
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Nice portrait works you got there!
    Thanks for viewing.

    I can see you guys very active in outings. Just suggestions, maybe a hiking trip from Macmichi reservior to bukit timah hill. Will be happy to show you the way. Cheers!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #448
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Nice nice.. lets get him to arrange models for us manz. If he can give tips on portriate and get models.. we can consider rising hm to be Tangs Shooter Admin.. hor?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #449
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Thanks for viewing.

    I can see you guys very active in outings. Just suggestions, maybe a hiking trip from Macmichi reservior to bukit timah hill. Will be happy to show you the way. Cheers!
    hey this sounds xiongBut should be interesting

  10. #450

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You shoot with DP?
    nice work! great composition and play with angle.
    maybe you can pass me your skills..... Im hardcore portrait shooter.. but just started 4 months?
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  11. #451

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hey this sounds xiongBut should be interesting
    Hahaha you dont need to work??
    Sound interesting! lets mark the calendar 25 August?
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  12. #452
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    You shoot with DP?
    nice work! great composition and play with angle.
    maybe you can pass me your skills..... Im hardcore portrait shooter.. but just started 4 months?
    Know and met him couple of times. Nice and dedicated guy.
    Sure, can share the knowledge.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #453
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Okie mana jam? (by the way.. how to ask time in Malay?) work out something with you should i go over to your site bro. Thanks for offering... by the way, youhave to let us charge non-members so that we can get you a proper meal and drink. haaa..

  14. #454

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Know and met him couple of times. Nice and dedicated guy.
    Sure, can share the knowledge.
    Hahaha You are the only one said he is nice and dedicated..Hahha i dont get such respond 99% all the time. You re first. Will let him know!
    hahah Got lots to learn from him. saw your album had the silimiar shots with him..
    portia..hahhaa I view all his shots.. one by one.. hope to get so tips, unfortunately he will try me SHOOT MORE !

    So, when is your next schedule to shoot?
    Last edited by Yoshima; 15th August 2007 at 11:35 AM.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  15. #455
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hey this sounds xiongBut should be interesting
    Give you a scenerio, carrying a 18kg of equipment, walk for 15 - 20km route, climb small hills, meet a couple of monkey families, sometimes can see some army guys, mosquito bites, etc in the end reward yourselves with good pictures.

    Sounds interesting? BTW, need to wake up early, start around 6am lah.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  16. #456
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Know and met him couple of times. Nice and dedicated guy.
    Sure, can share the knowledge.
    Bro... remember to visit http:falc72.multiply.com to see my macro. Getting less mistakes and better, feel free to comment manz..

  17. #457
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Give you a scenerio, carrying a 18kg of equipment, walk for 15 - 20km route, climb small hills, meet a couple of monkey families, sometimes can see some army guys, mosquito bites, etc in the end reward yourselves with good pictures.

    Sounds interesting? BTW, need to wake up early, start around 6am lah.
    Haa... dun worry.Redsun is fitter than me.. and I did the 20km Tree Top Trial before (more than 3 times in this year) .. so everything looks good. Yoshima is a marathoner... dun wory about her.. she will be the lady in the front. I am interested in Macro bro... so its a great change!!!! if I win Toto.. will get the 400MM for bird too..

  18. #458
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Hahaha You are the only one said he is nice and dedicated..Hahha i dont get such respond 99% all the time. You re first. Will let him know!
    hahah Got lots to learn from him. saw your album had the silimiar shots with him..
    portia..hahhaa I view all his shots.. one by one.. hope to get so tips, unfortunately he will try me SHOOT MORE !

    So, when is your next schedule to shoot?
    Not yet determine. Sometime will visit workshop and modelshoot. Tentatively, rest for a while. Very siong, shooting models for 4 con-current weeks.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #459
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Bro... remember to visit http:falc72.multiply.com to see my macro. Getting less mistakes and better, feel free to comment manz..
    Will do, bro.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  20. #460

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Not yet determine. Sometime will visit workshop and modelshoot. Tentatively, rest for a while. Very siong, shooting models for 4 con-current weeks.
    Wow.. Babe shooter!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •