Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1009

Thread: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

  1. #221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    so how is the sunday trip to punggol
    what time and where? sunday i might be free.. and i am missing my shutter button alot..

  2. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    lol sprintist bro, hows your school life?

    never take photos in school? haha..
    i am slardar

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    lol sprintist bro, hows your school life?

    never take photos in school? haha..
    heyy..boring man..recvovering from my illness pretty fast but it seems everyday got a different problem. monday fever, ytd stomachache, today shoulder and head pain. now i'm having a medicated plaster on my shoulder..not helping, i had a buffet of yokoyoko earlier this evening..haha

    trying to find things to shoot in school but abit weird to whip out the camera and shoot. trying to get my new found friend to pose for me nxt time so can shoot for stock photo..haha

  4. #224
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    what time and where? sunday i might be free.. and i am missing my shutter button alot..
    Any time's ok
    But im not sure where the place is
    Maybe yoshima or Junnie would know

    Heres a map

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Any time's ok
    But im not sure where the place is
    Maybe yoshima or Junnie would know

    Heres a map
    whats the scale? its at the beach is it? i only been there twice on my life, cant rmb how to go by bus. got map and scale maybe can walk and shoot our way there haha..but i think its quite far if i am not wrong. i should be good to go on sunday if there is nothing on coming up within the nxt few days. ought to celebrate one week of sch haha including saturday :S

  6. #226
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    lol i've never been there before my whole life
    Yea you should celebrate.Wkend ahead!!

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol i've never been there before my whole life
    Yea you should celebrate.Wkend ahead!!
    lol..but i think sat evening the bday party i will be snapping abit away already hopefully the nxt few days in sch can shoot my frends..haha new friends

  8. #228

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    See this ..

    the map point 15


    15. we can shoot lalang field... then we can travel down to

    13,14,16,17,18,19 point

    if less people we dont go la ..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...hlight=punggol

  9. #229
    Member Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    See this ..

    the map point 15


    15. we can shoot lalang field... then we can travel down to

    13,14,16,17,18,19 point

    if less people we dont go la ..

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...hlight=punggol
    How far can we drive into the place?

    Michael

  10. #230
    Member Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    At wat time are u guys panning to go for punggol shoot this sunday? Maybe can join u all.....

    Never been to the mention place yet.

    Michael

  11. #231

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Serious nv really .. go before to there!! hahahaaa

    i am a rookie photographer hahaaa...

    *will out for the whole day shoot shoot shoot

    Take care guys.. have a breakfast! and go work!!!

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    Serious nv really .. go before to there!! hahahaaa

    i am a rookie photographer hahaaa...

    *will out for the whole day shoot shoot shoot

    Take care guys.. have a breakfast! and go work!!!
    ok go there and explore lor..like said, shld be ok with the day.

  13. #233
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    heyy..boring man..recvovering from my illness pretty fast but it seems everyday got a different problem. monday fever, ytd stomachache, today shoulder and head pain. now i'm having a medicated plaster on my shoulder..not helping, i had a buffet of yokoyoko earlier this evening..haha

    trying to find things to shoot in school but abit weird to whip out the camera and shoot. trying to get my new found friend to pose for me nxt time so can shoot for stock photo..haha
    yokoyoko won't help ur shoulder pain..oni the camera bag strap will ease ur pain..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #234

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Any time's ok
    But im not sure where the place is
    Maybe yoshima or Junnie would know

    Heres a map
    Im not able to shoot on SUnday morning, First I got to work,
    but do bring your Macro lens if you do have.. Punggol is popular in Macro too.
    Hope to see your creation soon.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Im not able to shoot on SUnday morning, First I got to work,
    but do bring your Macro lens if you do have.. Punggol is popular in Macro too.
    Hope to see your creation soon.
    I thought its a sunset shoot? hmm

    so where to meet and what time actually? is it morning or evening?

  16. #236
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Ok its a sunset shoot i tink lol
    Maybe we can meet earlier at punggol mrt around 4.30 so we can take our time and walk there
    So who's on?
    Sprintist u on right?added your name
    Punggol sunset shoot(Meet 4.30 at Punggol Mrt)
    1.Redsun
    2.Sprintist
    3.
    4.
    5.

  17. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Ok its a sunset shoot i tink lol
    Maybe we can meet earlier at punggol mrt around 4.30 so we can take our time and walk there
    So who's on?
    Sprintist u on right?added your name
    Punggol sunset shoot(Meet 4.30 at Punggol Mrt)
    1.Redsun
    2.Sprintist
    3.
    4.
    5.
    yes i am on. but i no more macro capability, sold my 50mm 1.8 and the close up filter..haha :S really miss shooting even just after 4 days of stagnant life in school. maybe can jio ..b.. along since he shoots macro.

  18. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Sorry to sidetrack abit..i got 2 question to ask..

    1. regarding the rooftop garden at swissotel, are we able to access the hotel and take a shot of it?

    2. regarding the shawhouse at orchard, the rooftop, is it open to public to access and shoot there?

    hope someone can help

  19. #239

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    yes i am on. but i no more macro capability, sold my 50mm 1.8 and the close up filter..haha :S really miss shooting even just after 4 days of stagnant life in school. maybe can jio ..b.. along since he shoots macro.
    i felt terribly ill the day after the s.h.e shoot man.
    haven't recover like this now...
    if fit enough then i'm YES for punggol =D
    Last edited by ..b..; 2nd August 2007 at 07:00 PM.

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by ..b.. View Post
    i felt terribly ill the day after the s.h.e shoot man.
    haven't recover like this now...
    if fit enough then i'm YES for punggol =D
    haha i was the same..i skipped lunch and breakfast and i think for that along with the following day same thing i fell sick. din see u in sch so far. my lessons 10-1, 2-5. u're the same right?

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •