Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: where to buy PSP?

  1. #1
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default where to buy PSP?

    any recommendations of shops? might be popping by SLS tmr to have a look..
    eat. drink. shoot

  2. #2

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    www.qisahn.com

    one of the better price and good service psp seller

  3. #3
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ish3ng View Post
    www.qisahn.com

    one of the better price and good service psp seller
    all are export sets from their website
    eat. drink. shoot

  4. #4

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    you go sim lim, either export or refurbish

  5. #5
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    just FYI

    Sony Corp will launch a lighter, slimmer model of its PlayStation Portable handheld video game console in September for about $170

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19716910/

  6. #6

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    170 usd
    should be hitting our shores in around sept

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ish3ng View Post
    www.qisahn.com

    one of the better price and good service psp seller
    how come when i access the webpage, but on the right column there, i can see comments made by weisheng, and answering customer's queries?

    are u in fact the owner of the website?
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  8. #8

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    nope, just helping out. its owned by qisahn. if you are into gadget stuff you should know him...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    dover
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    last time when i research to buy a PSP (i'm a newbie in PSP) at hardware zone, i found that funz at angmokio is recommended.
    I tried and i think the price there is good among the shop i checked out.
    very good service indeed.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    go to gamescore at funan. Good shop and got up to 10% discount somemore ...

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    any recommendations of shops? might be popping by SLS tmr to have a look..

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    can try funzcentre at AMK Hub.

  12. #12

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    just FYI

    Sony Corp will launch a lighter, slimmer model of its PlayStation Portable handheld video game console in September for about $170

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19716910/
    Yup, get that. Can TV out too.

  13. #13

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    What to do and what not to do when buy PSP:
    Don't buy the one with 3.51 firmware(No downgrade),only the one with 3.5 Firmware.
    For used one,don't get the one with 2.81 or above(Need game to downgrade)
    Buy a copy of Lummines Game,don't buy the japanese version(Downgrade purpose)

    PSP resourcesp-hacks.com

  14. #14

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    those with m33 behind for 3.51 is actually able to play ahem games. those are the latest custom firmware for psp.

    but 3.51 or 3.52 are actually sony offical firmware which cant play ahem games.

    lummines must be unpatched version and not very cheap, not really suitable to buy if you are just going to downgrade 1 set.

  15. #15
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ish3ng View Post
    those with m33 behind for 3.51 is actually able to play ahem games. those are the latest custom firmware for psp.

    but 3.51 or 3.52 are actually sony offical firmware which cant play ahem games.

    lummines must be unpatched version and not very cheap, not really suitable to buy if you are just going to downgrade 1 set.
    yea mine's 3.52 and i cant seem to play .iso games...gahh
    eat. drink. shoot

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    yea mine's 3.52 and i cant seem to play .iso games...gahh
    which folder in your memory stick did you put your iso games? suppose to be iso folder. Also, did you have a UMD in your psp when you try to launch your .iso game? this maybe the problem.

  17. #17

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    is your 3.52 m33(custom firmware) or just 3.52(psp original firmware)?

    if its the latter, then you cant play iso for sure.

  18. #18

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    any recommendations of shops? might be popping by SLS tmr to have a look..
    psp has got wat good games u like?

  19. #19

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    psp has got wat good games u like?
    Syphon filter!

    New syphon filter will launch september....
    Can't wait.

  20. #20
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: where to buy PSP?

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ish3ng View Post
    is your 3.52 m33(custom firmware) or just 3.52(psp original firmware)?

    if its the latter, then you cant play iso for sure.
    3.52 original...care to PM me on how to *ahem* the psp to custom?
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •