Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does calling "lens" - " a piece of glass" makes ones appear knowledgeable?

Default Re: Does calling "lens" - " a piece of glass" makes ones appear knowledgeable?

hi all. find this thread interesting. haha..

didnt know lens was called a "piece of glass" maybe its a "CHUnk of glass.."

Default Re: Does calling "lens" - " a piece of glass" makes ones appear knowledgeable?

Quote Originally Posted by zekai View Post
    seriously, do not understand the need for this thread.
    It's just another boliao kopitiam talk lor..

i know some ppl call it "investment" hahahaha....

Glass FTL. I love plastic lenses.

I like "CHUNK of Crystals".. liddat pro bor?

Haha, everyone completely forgot about the microcontroller around the "glass" working hard to get it optically focused correctly and gyro sensor eliminating "shakes" from our hands.

If Glasses stays "ALONE" inside some precision turned barrels, than this hobby is going to be a pain in the A%$#%$#.

Sorry to all those super manual users. Hurray to electronics...

Ok, they can go put pieces of glass infront of their camera body.
    I'll put a precision engineered optics with control system infront of mine. ummm do I sound knowledgable?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Ok, they can go put pieces of glass infront of their camera body.
    I'll put a precision engineered optics with control system infront of mine. ummm do I sound knowledgable?
    I'll add "closed-loop" to mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12