Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

  1. #1

    Default Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    I've heard that before... how true is it? And if it's true... anyone has a particular model to recommend me? I don't mind a second hand (i..e not the latest model) cam actually...

  2. #2
    Member widget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore, KL
    Posts
    367

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by elty19 View Post
    I've heard that before... how true is it? And if it's true... anyone has a particular model to recommend me? I don't mind a second hand (i..e not the latest model) cam actually...
    Get the F31 or the older F30....
    You can browse the Fuji forum thread to read more....
    Used to own F30 but sold it coz 35mm is not wide enough for me

  3. #3
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by widget View Post
    Get the F31 or the older F30....
    You can browse the Fuji forum thread to read more....
    Used to own F30 but sold it coz 35mm is not wide enough for me
    agreed. F31 is a good compact cam esp in low light.

  4. #4
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,124

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by elty19 View Post
    I've heard that before... how true is it? And if it's true... anyone has a particular model to recommend me? I don't mind a second hand (i..e not the latest model) cam actually...
    Brand new F31 is now $499

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    thanks for the tips folks!! now.. anyone has one to sell me second hand?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    juz go to MS colour. i dun think anyone that has a F31 will want to let go, unless moving on the greater things. Have not heard of anybody that is unsatisfied with the F31 yet
    Sony DSC-H2....its not the power of the camera, its the vision of the photographer....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by elty19 View Post
    thanks for the tips folks!! now.. anyone has one to sell me second hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygorillaz View Post
    juz go to MS colour. i dun think anyone that has a F31 will want to let go, unless moving on the greater things. Have not heard of anybody that is unsatisfied with the F31 yet
    Somebody selling in B&S.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    I think those with the SuperCCD should have pretty good noise control. The F30 and those in its line are definite models.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    F50 is coming out now... wonder how much F40 is better than F31.... and consequently how much better the F50 will be! ? Maybe should just wait til Sept when the f50 comes out to buy the F40 at a lower price!: )

  10. #10
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,124

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by elty19 View Post
    F50 is coming out now... wonder how much F40 is better than F31.... and consequently how much better the F50 will be! ? Maybe should just wait til Sept when the f50 comes out to buy the F40 at a lower price!: )
    F40 is not the replacement for the F31. The F50 is the replacement model. CNET_Asia is showing the price of the F50 to be SGD$799

  11. #11
    Member matthewgjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    163

    Default Re: Fuji compact cams good for low light shots?

    (Feedback)

    Tried out F31 and other brands compact cammies in one of the Mega shops ... Fuji LCD produced the best output under indoor condition. (not sure abt the output jpeg photo).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •