22nd July 2007, 01:19 AM
need advice for food photograph
Hi there..I need to know when taking food photograph what do we need to know. For example dry/fried noodles. What do we need to know about:
3. how usually photographer charge?By hour? Then for experience how many dishes can shot within a day?
4. We don't need any food stylist. But what about the cliet ask for someone to cook? Do we provide?
5. I know there're alot of studio never come with kitchen. So how do u guys usually handle when comes to this kind of project?
6. If we have to go to the restaurant and take..what major equipment we need to bring?
7. Appreciate if u guys can post some of the food photo shoot url here.