Hi guys, just would like to start a thread where everyone can share thei fav. locations for portraiture photography.
I only know of afew so ill be glad if everyone could help contribute and expand this list (some are from the landscapes thread)
1. Tiong Bahru (Old flats for that vintage look)
2. Supreme Court (Walkway and Podium)
3. Robertson Quay (Fountain, bridges, archway, clock tower)
5. Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce
6. Raffles place (Sky scrappers)
7. Esplanade Drive (Merlion, Fullerton etc)
Sunrise/Sunsets/Flora & Fauna
1. Changi Point & Beach/Broadwalk
2. Labrador Park
3. Fort Canning
4. Sentosa Siloso beach, Palawan Beach
5. Botanic Gardens
Thats about all i know for now. Does anyone know of the locations of old ruined houses? Or relatively empty highways that can park one corner and shoot...
Feel free to contribute