Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No minimum pay needed for new credit card

Default Re: No minimum pay needed for new credit card

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post

S$400 for a shirt! Good heavens! I always look for S$5 shirts myself. Is a shirt costing S$400 really necessary?
    Necessary, no not really..but yes im willingto pay that amount for a shirt, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    Necessary, no not really..but yes im willingto pay that amount for a shirt, why not?
    somewhat agree. in photography, to some, there's nv a crazy (skyhigh) pricetag when it comes to their cam gears!

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i will support this card thingy ONLY if it entitles to 20% discount on all items in MS color, Cathay Photo, Alan Photo, Orient Photo etc..
    But it only has $500 limit... you can't buy much also... nor buy a decent lens... swipe thru the machine... maybe it says 'do not honor' ?

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post

S$400 for a shirt! Good heavens! I always look for S$5 shirts myself. Is a shirt costing S$400 really necessary?
    Now i recall back when i was young... in the early 90s... abt 17 or 18 years old only... i bought a pair of $530 Jean Paul Gaultier jeans from the Promenade boutique. When i reached early 20s, i was buying Emporio Armani, Versace & Versus... later moved on to brands like Comme Des Garcon, Miu Miu, Prada (a pair of $700 shoes), Paul Smith (abt $350 for a shirt) but when i reached mid 20s, or just a little over mid 20s... did i realise that i should not have spent on all these... just plain wasting money... the money could be better spent... i'm not from a wealthy family... i was playing with 1/10 R/C cars also.

I wasn't into photography or cameras yet. I could have saved so much money then...

But of course for those rich Indonesian ppl... they can well afford then i think it's ok to buy wat they want... since they got tonnes of money... I have personally seen it before... an indonesian guy friend... when he withdrew money from the ATM machine, i was standing a little distance away from him but i accidentally saw the account balance figure... $750,000++. I like swallowed my siliva, saying 'oh my gosh' inside my mind... he said it's his this few year's pocket money... so cannot anyhow spend... I was like, er, that's quite a lot...
    Last edited by wrx_sti_22b; 28th July 2007 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quekky View Post
    with DC, your limit still $500 or above, unless u dun mind paying $2 every month (or your account no fall-below fee)

with CC, when u buy things, u dun pay immediately. therefore the money u spent can earn u interest for up to 50 days. just remember to put aside the money for payment when the bill comes

most people dun check signature, but still need the physical card to pay for non-internet transaction as you dun just enter the numbers onto the machine, there is a sepereate sequence on the magnetic card. unless the thief steal this info on the magnetic strip
    Hi bro, were you from natriumtech forums? Find your nick familiar, might be mistaken though
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Where can I get $5 shirt???

$5 t-shirt maybe....
    Ok maybe not shirts...The cheapest I can get for a shirt recently is S$12. Inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    Clothes are subject to wear and tear. Furthermore, they get out of fashion rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    Now i recall back when i was young... in the early 90s... abt 17 or 18 years old only... i bought a pair of $530 Jean Paul Gaultier jeans from the Promenade boutique. When i reached early 20s, i was buying Emporio Armani, Versace & Versus... later moved on to brands like Comme Des Garcon, Miu Miu, Prada (a pair of $700 shoes), Paul Smith (abt $350 for a shirt) but when i reached mid 20s, or just a little over mid 20s... did i realise that i should not have spent on all these... just plain wasting money... the money could be better spent... i'm not from a wealthy family... i was playing with 1/10 R/C cars also.

I wasn't into photography or cameras yet. I could have saved so much money then...

But of course for those rich Indonesian ppl... they can well afford then i think it's ok to buy wat they want... since they got tonnes of money... I have personally seen it before... an indonesian guy friend... when he withdrew money from the ATM machine, i was standing a little distance away from him but i accidentally saw the account balance figure... $750,000++. I like swallowed my siliva, saying 'oh my gosh' inside my mind... he said it's his this few year's pocket money... so cannot anyhow spend... I was like, er, that's quite a lot...
    Hmmm, instead of spending so much money on needless items, why not invest your money to get more money? If I have so much money, I would be investing my money. Be a Warren Buffet light!

haha...any camera shops allow installments with this card bo????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345