Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 998

Thread: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

  1. #921

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Morning.... sleepy sia...
    u when gt nt slpy de...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  2. #922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Morning.... sleepy sia...
    kopi-gao gao !!
    i bumped my head against the wall 3 times ytd... having headache now. think iq lowered abit but nevermind
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #923

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    kopi-gao gao !!
    i bumped my head against the wall 3 times ytd... having headache now. think iq lowered abit but nevermind
    hahaha...ur eye looking at where sia...



    *think*




    *mus b looking at hunks*



    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  4. #924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    u when gt nt slpy de...
    Saturday loh...

  5. #925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    kopi-gao gao !!
    i bumped my head against the wall 3 times ytd... having headache now. think iq lowered abit but nevermind
    why 3 times??? same as ola..... everytime we post something he will scratch his chin 3 times... why ah?? why 3

  6. #926

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    why 3 times??? same as ola..... everytime we post something he will scratch his chin 3 times... why ah?? why 3
    hmmmmmm.....their gang no. is 3 is it...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  7. #927

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Saturday loh...
    hahah....i tot more than tat..i tot whenever u see ur ..u high liao...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...ur eye looking at where sia...



    *think*




    *mus b looking at hunks*



    no leh... too tired ytd.. was trying to sleep then KONK~ my head 3 times against the wall...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    why 3 times??? same as ola..... everytime we post something he will scratch his chin 3 times... why ah?? why 3
    how i noe 3 times.. i blur liao.. iq lowered, cannot answer this question of yours
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #930

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    how i noe 3 times.. i blur liao.. iq lowered, cannot answer this question of yours
    since ur iq lower...can then mus giv me ur pay....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  11. #931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Saturday loh...
    think its the mentality... i also noticed that im more energetic on Sat
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #932

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    no leh... too tired ytd.. was trying to sleep then KONK~ my head 3 times against the wall...
    hahahahah...wat u did ytd...become so tired...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  13. #933

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    think its the mentality... i also noticed that im more energetic on Sat
    lol...most sure sat n sun very energetic 1...coz no work..can play...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    since ur iq lower...can then mus giv me ur pay....
    i think you gimme better... mine not enough to use ... ahhahaha...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haaahahah...wat u did ytd...become so tired...
    dunno why so tired leh... think
    got scolded by my hubby lor. my bro's gf laughed so loud that i buay tahan then i went to imitate her and went HA! HA! HA! .... my hubby said i rude
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #935

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    i think you gimme better... mine not enough to use ... ahhahaha...


    dunno why so tired leh... think
    got scolded by my hubby lor. my bro's gf laughed so loud that i buay tahan then i went to imitate her and went HA! HA! HA! .... my hubby said i rude
    haha...me is 錢不夠用 lo...i gt no income lo....u gt...


    see lar...kena scolded liao lar...OBG...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha...me is 錢不夠用 lo...i gt no income lo....u gt...


    see lar...kena scolded liao lar...OBG...
    my income = goes to family and daily expenses.. every mth dissaving ....

    she really too loud mah ..... i cant help but to imitate her laughing... i called her laughing hyena
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #937

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    my income = goes to family and daily expenses.. every mth dissaving ....

    she really too loud mah ..... i cant help but to imitate her laughing... i called her laughing hyena
    hahaha...lion king tat hyena ar...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  18. #938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...lion king tat hyena ar...
    her laughter is a cross between that hyena (yes lion king's) and a hysterical woman with a high pitched voice. i guess i should be happy that she's so cheerful but my bro said she looked pale /stressed at work/ needs tonics
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #939

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    her laughter is a cross between that hyena (yes lion king's) and a hysterical woman with a high pitched voice. i guess i should be happy that she's so cheerful but my bro said she looked pale /stressed at work/ needs tonics
    hahahaha....she pale ar...haha...make up nv put enuf...should ask ur bro to get more makeup for her instead...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  20. #940

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    my income = goes to family and daily expenses.. every mth dissaving ....

    she really too loud mah ..... i cant help but to imitate her laughing... i called her laughing hyena
    but hor...are you prepared for the day she imitate you?

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •