Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 998

Thread: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

  1. #61

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...i gt 3 line to change hp...i ard 6mth-1yr change 1 time hp...

    my dad dun change his hp til there is something wrong wif it..so nt to waste it..i change...
    then u bagus lor... rich kid...

  2. #62

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    then u bagus lor... rich kid...
    im nt rich lo...if im rich i gt camera liao...gt all the things i wan liao...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #63

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    im nt rich lo...if im rich i gt camera liao...gt all the things i wan liao...

  4. #64

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    wei..i nt like some of the people here gt so many camera n lens lo...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #65

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    phones ah....?

    started with a nokia pcn phone (forgot what model) when i was working in motorola . anyway wrong choice of phone cos that time pcn (gsm1800) network still new. coverage sucked big time.

    switched to motorola startac 90 when they sold to us staff price. quite cool looking at that time. but flip too much until the 2 parts broke apart

    then change to nokia 6110. had fun with this one cos i start designing my own operator and startup logos and ringtones.

    lets see...next up i think was o2 xphone. had problems since day 1. use little while the whole phone reset and lost its firmware. had to go down all the way to opp IMM to get it fixed. 2 weeks later it happen again. phone forgot it was an o2 xphone and refuse to let me install a software provided by o2. go down again to fix..write complain letter to o2. they responded quite fast and allowed me to download the firmware to rest the phone myself. great service

    next up....free ipaq phone from starhub when i renewed maxonline. pretty sucky device. suka suka reset. lost all my data and had to reload a few times. lesson learnt. no more microsoft windows mobile phones for me....for now.

    now using sony ericsson w810i and damn happy with it. best phone i've used so far.

  6. #66

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    phones ah....?

    started with a nokia pcn phone (forgot what model) when i was working in motorola . anyway wrong choice of phone cos that time pcn (gsm1800) network still new. coverage sucked big time.

    switched to motorola startac 90 when they sold to us staff price. quite cool looking at that time. but flip too much until the 2 parts broke apart

    then change to nokia 6110. had fun with this one cos i start designing my own operator and startup logos and ringtones.

    lets see...next up i think was o2 xphone. had problems since day 1. use little while the whole phone reset and lost its firmware. had to go down all the way to opp IMM to get it fixed. 2 weeks later it happen again. phone forgot it was an o2 xphone and refuse to let me install a software provided by o2. go down again to fix..write complain letter to o2. they responded quite fast and allowed me to download the firmware to rest the phone myself. great service

    next up....free ipaq phone from starhub when i renewed maxonline. pretty sucky device. suka suka reset. lost all my data and had to reload a few times. lesson learnt. no more microsoft windows mobile phones for me....for now.

    now using sony ericsson w810i and damn happy with it. best phone i've used so far.
    heehee... sound exciting...

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    change hp like change gf?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Handphone ....

    Below are list of HP that I can recall that I owned
    Nokia 3810 (Very first model)
    Nokia 6100
    Nokia 6150
    Nokia 8210
    Nokia 8310
    Nokia 6610
    Nokia 3120
    Nokia 6020
    Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6600
    Nokia 6233 (Current)

    So far has been lucky as none of the phone give any problem ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  9. #69
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Handphone ....

    Below are list of HP that I can recall that I owned
    Nokia 3810 (Very first model)
    Nokia 6100
    Nokia 6150
    Nokia 8210
    Nokia 8310
    Nokia 6610
    Nokia 3120
    Nokia 6020
    Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6600
    Nokia 6233 (Current)

    So far has been lucky as none of the phone give any problem ...
    WAH..3810.. i got that as my first phone...think that time nokia was still not so famous..theres one if i remenber , they use to call it the banana phone becourse of the shape.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    WAH..3810.. i got that as my first phone...think that time nokia was still not so famous..theres one if i remenber , they use to call it the banana phone becourse of the shape.
    I might have gotten the model wrong. The one that I first owned is the model before the banana phone ..... Was it 3180?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  11. #71
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    I might have gotten the model wrong. The one that I first owned is the model before the banana phone ..... Was it 3180?
    3810...confirm. Was there a 3180? that i am not too sure lor.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  12. #72

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    3810...confirm. Was there a 3180? that i am not too sure lor.
    i only noe 3210...
    1 of the fone i use oso...solid like hell..
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Morning.... you all so rich..... me last time carrying pager one untill i complete my NS..... i only change 4 phones till now... nokia 6110 -> nokia 8250 -> O2 Xda2 -> Sony Ericsson W810i.

  14. #74

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Morning.... you all so rich..... me last time carrying pager one untill i complete my NS..... i only change 4 phones till now... nokia 6110 -> nokia 8250 -> O2 Xda2 -> Sony Ericsson W810i.
    ur o2 already how much liao lo...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    ur o2 already how much liao lo...
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... worthless...

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    then u bagus lor... rich kid...
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    im nt rich lo...if im rich i gt camera liao...gt all the things i wan liao...

    i agree...!

  17. #77

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... worthless...
    hahaha...like real...when u first gt it wats the price lo..1K+ lo...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...like real...when u first gt it wats the price lo..1K+ lo...
    that time i am already a working adult.... i pay for my own phone loh... not like somebody.. got daddy to pay for him... even the photo is cheap....

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    change hp like change gf?
    You change camera like change hp..
    n..
    MMs buy camera like buy soft drink..

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 45th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

    Busy like a bee.. The result of going holiday.. come back must squeeze in all those days of miss out works into the busy schedule.

    Long time never touch MH liao.. think forget how to play liao..

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •