Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

  1. #1

    Default Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    My fellow Singaporeans ,

    I know I've been away for a long time, but I had good reason (the military is mandatory in Greece unfortunately).

    BUT!! I am back, with promises for new improved InfraRed photos as I have shown you in the past, but also some good news;

    I will be visiting Singapore for 12 days, starting August 9 (I will be arriving there early in the morning)!!!

    So, after reading and learning from ClubSnap for a loooong time, and contributing myself (ok, just a little, I admit ), I believe it's time for me to meet some of the members up close and personal!! This is the reason I travel around the world after all, making new friends.


    So, anyone interested in meeting the weird Greek clubsnap member?

    I will try my best to catch up with the forum and join any gatherings you guys organize for those dates I will be there. That is, if you want my company


    Any photographic tips (especially for my beloved Infrared activities) concerning sites in your beautiful city are more than welcome (I already found a topic highlighting the best places in town for photography).


    Cheers from Athens, Greece!!!

    Dakis.

  2. #2
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Firstly, I extend an advance welcome, your arrival on 9Aug is at the most opportune timing as it is our National Day, there will be lots of photographic opportunity throughout the day and at night the usual fireworks, possibly over several nights.

    If you haven't book your hotel already, try to get one of those facing the Marina. Just a summary of what to look forward to on your arrival, I'm sure others will add to this.

    ../azul123

  3. #3

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Thanks for the welcome.

    I have already booked a hotel, so everything is arranged.

    I look forward to visit your city and maybe meet with you guys.


    Cheers,
    Dakis.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dakis View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

    I have already booked a hotel, so everything is arranged.

    I look forward to visit your city and maybe meet with you guys.


    Cheers,
    Dakis.
    Welcome to Singapore!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,619

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Welcome ! and enjoy ur visit here....

  6. #6

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Thanks fellows.

    So is it appropriate if I tried to participate in some of the photoshoots/gatherings you people organize for August?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dakis View Post
    Thanks fellows.

    So is it appropriate if I tried to participate in some of the photoshoots/gatherings you people organize for August?

    Yeap i think it would be good if u start doing that.

    you should have some places in mind which u want to visit, that might make things easier.

    BTW welcome to Singapore.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dakis View Post
    Thanks fellows.

    So is it appropriate if I tried to participate in some of the photoshoots/gatherings you people organize for August?
    Welcome to Singapore... joint us in celebrating our National Day!!!!

  9. #9
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!


    Welcome to Singapore
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post

    Welcome to Singapore
    well... u won't see him here...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post

    Welcome to Singapore
    Ah ha! the typical Singaporean Welcome? :O
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!


    Buy, Buy, Buy from Singapore!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    speechless..... hope you didn't scare our visitor! haha.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Hahaha!! I don't scare that easily from these photos!! But I scare from Canon cameras!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Buy, Buy, Buy from Singapore!
    Sion,

    Well done......!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    chezburgr i can haz?

  17. #17
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by dakis View Post
    My fellow Singaporeans ,

    I know I've been away for a long time, but I had good reason (the military is mandatory in Greece unfortunately).

    BUT!! I am back, with promises for new improved InfraRed photos as I have shown you in the past, but also some good news;

    I will be visiting Singapore for 12 days, starting August 9 (I will be arriving there early in the morning)!!!
    So, after reading and learning from ClubSnap for a loooong time, and contributing myself (ok, just a little, I admit ), I believe it's time for me to meet some of the members up close and personal!! This is the reason I travel around the world after all, making new friends.


    So, anyone interested in meeting the weird Greek clubsnap member?

    I will try my best to catch up with the forum and join any gatherings you guys organize for those dates I will be there. That is, if you want my company


    Any photographic tips (especially for my beloved Infrared activities) concerning sites in your beautiful city are more than welcome (I already found a topic highlighting the best places in town for photography).


    Cheers from Athens, Greece!!!

    Dakis.
    Hi Dakis,

    Welcome to our sunny little island.

    While you are here maybe you would like to check out AG outings. Here is what you can expect at AG outings.

    Enjoy you stay here and take more photos


  18. #18

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Thanks for the welcome.

    Taurean, I will check the outings, yes. I look forward to visit your city and meet up.

  19. #19
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post

    Classic
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!


    Welcome to Santosa Island!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •