Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Aids figure in spore: worrying

  1. #1

    Smile Aids figure in spore: worrying

    latest relevation of aids infection figures in spore is worrying. one in 350 is infected, unknowlingly. repercussions are alarming. moh estimate of 2K + is conservatively low. from the latest relevation, the actual figure is more 9k+. four to five times higher.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    latest relevation of aids infection figures in spore is worrying. one in 350 is infected, unknowlingly. repercussions are alarming. moh estimate of 2K + is conservatively low. from the latest relevation, the actual figure is more 9k+. four to five times higher.
    some just never know...............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    some people just want to risk.. too bad for them.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    I've got anecdotal evidence which suggest that Singapore is a more promicuous country say compared to when I was in high school in the early 90s.

    Practise safe sex people. Double-bag if you have to.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Double bagging increases the risk of STDs.... condoms are not meant to be worn that way. The abrasion that takes place when two condoms rub against each other causes them to break.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Double bagging increases the risk of STDs.... condoms are not meant to be worn that way. The abrasion that takes place when two condoms rub against each other causes them to break.
    Use cling-wrap!

    (but yeah thanks for the head-up!)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Kiat View Post
    I've got anecdotal evidence which suggest that Singapore is a more promicuous country say compared to when I was in high school in the early 90s.

    Practise safe sex people. Double-bag if you have to.
    Condoms are not 100% against AIDS and other STDes. The best practice is to stick to one partner.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Condoms are not 100% against AIDS and other STDes. The best practice is to stick to one partner.
    You can only minimize the risk...
    For those in their late teens, 20s and above is still a virgin or rather only have sex with one person in their life time?

    Maybe its God that punish us for been not sticking to 1 partner....

  9. #9
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Condoms are not 100% against AIDS and other STDes. The best practice is to stick to one partner.
    So boring!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    latest relevation of aids infection figures in spore is worrying. one in 350 is infected, unknowlingly. repercussions are alarming. moh estimate of 2K + is conservatively low. from the latest relevation, the actual figure is more 9k+. four to five times higher.
    not a suprise, the vice trade is currently flourished with freelancers who are without medical checkups from the MOH.


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    1. If can, don't have sex and blood tranfusion etc at all.
    2. Stick to one partner (but no guarantee that your partner will be as faithful nor the virus come from other source )
    3. Can't keep to one partner only? Then as least use "protection aka condom"
    4. Really don't like condom? Ask your partner to do the HIV test with you at the same time, so to confirm both also ok. But HIV may take 3 months to show up on the test, so can you wait for 3 months?
    5. If really lost count of partner or too many unprotected sex. Do yourself and others a favour, go and do the HIV test regularly.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  12. #12

    Smile Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    yes, best. but, is it achieveable by all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Condoms are not 100% against AIDS and other STDes. The best practice is to stick to one partner.

  13. #13

    Smile Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    we should not conclude that such cases arises from contacts made within singapore. remember, it is a globalised world now.

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    not a suprise, the vice trade is currently flourished with freelancers who are without medical checkups from the MOH.


  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    life is short, enjoy it....
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  15. #15

    Smile Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2 View Post
    life is short, enjoy it....

  16. #16
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    So boring!
    It is boring, until a person have AIDS. Then it's more boring!

  17. #17
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Aids figure in spore: worrying

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    latest relevation of aids infection figures in spore is worrying. one in 350 is infected, unknowlingly. repercussions are alarming. moh estimate of 2K + is conservatively low. from the latest relevation, the actual figure is more 9k+. four to five times higher.
    This is scary...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •