Thread: Can someone save my life

Default Can someone save my life

Does anyone have the card receovery software that ceom with the lexar CF cards? Or which is the best receovery software for CF cards? I shot a assingment and now i cant seem to find it... i may have overwritten the card accidentally... pls if you have it... can email or send me a copy of this software... thanks!!!!!!! octane69@gmail.com For MAc pleaseeeeeee
    Last edited by Octane69; 17th July 2007 at 12:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can someone save my life

i should have it, but it is at home

pls email it to me when u have it... thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    Does anyone have the card receovery software that ceom with the lexar CF cards? Or which is the best receovery software for CF cards? I shot a assingment and now i cant seem to find it... i may have overwritten the card accidentally... pls if you have it... can email or send me a copy of this software... thanks!!!!!!! octane69@gmail.com For MAc pleaseeeeeee
    will sandisk one works?i have a few cd that comes with the cf card i bought.
    i can courier it to you.

thought this was a suicide note.........luckily it wasn't!

Good luck in recovering your files!

HS

PC inspector is a freeware I tried last time to recover lost files, it work for me last time (for some files) even I accidentally overwrote some files on my CF cards.
    http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/download.htm
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

i remembered a colleague of mine who sent his card back to lexar(i'm not sure if it's lexar or not) and they did the recovery for him for free.it's a SD card.
    you might want to check it out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    will sandisk one works?i have a few cd that comes with the cf card i bought.
    i can courier it to you.
    nxt time i know who to look for when i need help...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I have the Lexar Image Rescue, but it should be for Windows

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nxt time i know who to look for when i need help...
    if within my means, i'll gladly do so.

Have emailed you the file.

if it is deleted, then those software may help. but if you've overwritten it with other files, then it is gone case. wish you all the luck!

Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone View Post
    if it is deleted, then those software may help. but if you've overwritten it with other files, then it is gone case. wish you all the luck!
    Sometime if overwritten by a bit of data only, it may still be able to retrieve some partial data which is not overwritten, depend on luck
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

thanks alot.. thanks a million to all the rescue rangers... i settled my data problem... n it really warms my heart the number of concerned and helpful people who extended their hand to help... thank you once again.. CS is not such a bad place after all...

Go to a professional for help. It cost me $75 (1 working day) and I recovered 99.5% of the files. I wouldn't want to use any software to meddle with the card as those pix were for a project.

Just remember not to format it.

Blog Entries

thanks alot.. thanks a million to all the rescue rangers... i settled my data problem... n it really warms my heart the number of concerned and helpful people who extended their hand to help... thank you once again.. CS is not such a bad place after all...
    good to know that you managed to recover your files

thanks thanks thanks... DCA, Keit, Jeanie, Oterga.. all who have helped in some way or other... really appreciate!