Thread: Sunrise from East Coast

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Sunrise from East Coast

Default WAH!

WAHH!! well done!! the 3rd pic is the best

Cheers,
    Henry

i find the 1st picture is gd, the moon and stars in contast with the rising sun (showing a change from night to day

3rd pic can also crop away the top part totally.. left the dark blue n orange in either square or landscape...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Composition wise, I like the 3rd pic best becuase of the tree sil. IMO you should have framed the shot lower to capture more of the brilliant orange reflection on the water rather than the empty top portion.
    The 1st shot is also very nicely done. Love the moon and the redish clouds on the left.

Just curious, did you use a tripod? Seems like a bit too much visible noise (iso?), and the boat lights in the first pic look a bit shaky.

i like the 2nd shot. the giant swath of a rough paint brush from the left to the right, nicely done.

As for 3rd pic, my eyes were busy, too many subjects (the break of day, the silhoutte of the palm and the house, ot the breaking skies at the top. Perhaps a landscape, or perhaps just the sky and the sun would have been a more interesting alternative.

nice 1st pic, there is an infinity into the place where the skies cleared for a while.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Re: WAH!

Originally posted by ammox77
    WAHH!! well done!! the 3rd pic is the best

Cheers,
    Henry
    3rd pic shows the sun rising behind the clouds. it was a very cloudy morning. din even get 2 c the sun fully the whole time i was there.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by SuperRaY
    i find the 1st picture is gd, the moon and stars in contast with the rising sun (showing a change from night to day
    was really fortunate 2 get the moon n star into then pic. i like tis shot a lot oso. cheers!

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by denizenx
    3rd pic can also crop away the top part totally.. left the dark blue n orange in either square or landscape...
    crop away the top? hmmm... worth a try.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by thoa_rs
    Composition wise, I like the 3rd pic best becuase of the tree sil. IMO you should have framed the shot lower to capture more of the brilliant orange reflection on the water rather than the empty top portion.
    The 1st shot is also very nicely done. Love the moon and the redish clouds on the left.

Just curious, did you use a tripod? Seems like a bit too much visible noise (iso?), and the boat lights in the first pic look a bit shaky.
    have 2 agree on the part about showing more orange reflection in the water. but i like the bright ray of light at the top of the clouds oso. which is why i included it.

n i definitely used a tripod!!! i muz b inhuman 2 b able 2 achieve tis kinda shots handheld!!! lights in the 1st pic r blown up cos i used f/2.8. mistake on my part. noise in the 3rd pic probably due 2 iso200...

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by fruitybix
    i like the 2nd shot. the giant swath of a rough paint brush from the left to the right, nicely done.

As for 3rd pic, my eyes were busy, too many subjects (the break of day, the silhoutte of the palm and the house, ot the breaking skies at the top. Perhaps a landscape, or perhaps just the sky and the sun would have been a more interesting alternative.

nice 1st pic, there is an infinity into the place where the skies cleared for a while.
    well said. 2nd shot was captured cos i liked the orange reflection in the water on the left. such saturation of orange w/o any apparent direct source.

3rd pic is due 2 my greed in wanting 2 include all the possible elements.

n of the 3, the 1st is my fav. would have liked 2 include more water in the pics but a lot of the skies r juz 2 tempting 2 resist.